Ligure hotel : Air miles hotel : Monte carlo casino hotel las vegas.
- (Heb. leshem ) occurs only in Exo 28:19 and Exo 39:12, as the name of a stone in the third row on the high priest's breastplate. Some have supposed that this stone was the same as the jacinth (q.v.), others that it was the opal. There is now no mineral bearing this name.
- The Ligures (singular Ligus or Ligur; English: Ligurians, Greek: ) were an ancient people who gave their name to Liguria, a region of north-western Italy.
- [ Ex 28: 19; 39: 12] a kind of precious stone.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
Pietra Ligure- Hotel royal
the old main hotel
il piu grande albergo ormai in decadenza
Cena di gala Ladies First 30.04.09
Hotel Imperial Palace, S.Margherita Ligure
st giles hotel and leisure club
fitzpatrick hotel manhattan
hotel eden lugano
mina house hotel london
hotel rondinella cesenatico
hotel vega mamaia