Exercise Pedal Bike : High Rise Bike Stem.
Exercise Pedal Bike
- A bicycle, also known as a bike, pushbike or cycle, is a pedal-driven, human-powered, single-track vehicle, having two wheels attached to a frame, one behind the other. A person who rides a bicycle is called a cyclist or a bicyclist.
- exert: put to use; "exert one's power or influence"
- Use or apply (a faculty, right, or process)
- practice: carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions; "practice law"
- Exert (part of the body) to promote or improve muscular strength
- the activity of exerting your muscles in various ways to keep fit; "the doctor recommended regular exercise"; "he did some exercising"; "the physical exertion required by his work kept him fit"
- Engage in physical activity to sustain or improve health and fitness; take exercise
Two of the many bicyclists commuting to work on Baseline Road in Boulder, Colorado. The power line or telephone lines (whatever they are) spoil an otherwise perfect scene.
Baseline Road is famous because it's directly on the 40'th parallel, hence the name "Baseline." It's also a nice bike route connecting Lafayette and Louisville to Boulder.
I bike to work 3 or 4 days per week and this is my route.
Lacking the equipment and the strength of character required to bike in the piles of snow and ice currently outside my window, I've resorted to getting my pedal on indoors.
[365 Days - 170]
pedal bike car
trek mountain bikes 820
lamborghini leggenda bike
electric hybrid bicycles
bicycle seat padding
roketa dirt bike parts
bike top tube protector
kawasaki 450 dirt bike
girls bike 26
buy specialized bikes online