5 AXIS WHEELS

19.10.2011., srijeda

ALUMINIUM PULLEY WHEELS : PULLEY WHEELS


Aluminium pulley wheels : 22 chrome wheels



Aluminium Pulley Wheels





aluminium pulley wheels






    aluminium
  • aluminum: a silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite

  • Aluminium ( ) or aluminum ( ) is a silvery white member of the boron group of chemical elements. It has the symbol Al and its atomic number is 13. It is not soluble in water under normal circumstances.

  • Aluminium is the name of a music project based upon an orchestral reworking of the music of the band The White Stripes. Its members are Richard Russell and Joby Talbot. Jack White, of the White Stripes, has endorsed the project.





    pulley
  • A wheel or drum fixed on a shaft and turned by a belt, used esp. to increase speed or power

  • @#!* is the third full-length album by the punk rock band Pulley.

  • (on a bicycle) A wheel with a toothed rim around which the chain passes

  • a simple machine consisting of a wheel with a groove in which a rope can run to change the direction or point of application of a force applied to the rope

  • A pulley, also called a sheave or a drum, is a mechanism composed of a wheel on an axle or shaft that may have a groove between two flanges around its circumference. A rope, cable, belt, or chain usually runs over the wheel and inside the groove, if present.

  • A wheel with a grooved rim around which a cord passes. It acts to change the direction of a force applied to the cord and is chiefly used (typically in combination) to raise heavy weights





    wheels
  • A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine

  • Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events

  • A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground

  • (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"

  • (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)

  • steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering











aluminium pulley wheels - Jumbo Folding




Jumbo Folding Shopping Cart - Black (Black Cart)


Jumbo Folding Shopping Cart - Black (Black Cart)



Speed up your shopping! This high-capacity foldable Jumbo Shopping Cart will let you zip up and down supermarket aisles. This rolling cart is also useful for transporting large loads of laundry, picnic supplies, and just about anything else you need to haul. Sturdily constructed of metal coated with a highly durable epoxy finish, this utility cart rolls smoothly on solid rubber tires with steel spokes. Weighs only 15 lbs when empty - but can carry up to 150 lbs! Folds up easily for convenient storage. Dimensions when folded: 43"L x 19.5"W x 1.75"D. Liners attach easily to cart, and have a square bottom, draw string top, water- proof, adjustable strap handle, serving as both a shopping cart liner or a tote bag. Whether it's loaded up for a weekly shopping trip - or traveling to a picnic, you'll love the convenience of this Jumbo Shopping Cart. This Cart is ideal for grocery shopping and laundry, saving energy and backaches, and is compatible with the "Green Initiative"! Two separate Liners are available, sold separately: The Deluxed Hooded Cart Liner is heavy duty and waterproof, made from strong, sturdy canvas, available in black, fuschia, green, and lilac. The Drawstring Shopping Cart Liner is waterproof, made of nylon, and available in yellow, white, red and black.










85% (11)





A Cat under Cloudy Sky




A Cat under Cloudy Sky





The Jaguar C-Type (also called the Jaguar XK120-C) is a racing sports car built by Jaguar and sold from 1951 to 1953. The "C" designation stood for "competition".

The car used the running gear of the contemporary XK120 in a lightweight tubular frame and aerodynamic aluminium body. A total of 52 C-Types were built.

The road-going XK120’s 3.4-litre twin-cam, straight-6 engine produced between 160 and 180 bhp (134 kW). The version in the C-Type was originally tuned to around 205 bhp (153 kW). Later C-Types were more powerful, using triple twin-choke Weber carburettors and high-lift camshafts. They were also lighter, and from 1952 braking performance was improved by disc brakes on all four wheels. The lightweight, multi-tubular, triangulated frame was designed by Bob Knight. The aerodynamic body was designed by Malcolm Sayer. Made of aluminium in the barchetta style, it was devoid of road-going items such as carpets, weather equipment and exterior door handles.

[edit]Racing

The C-Type was successful in racing, most notably at the Le Mans 24 hours race, which it won twice.

In 1951 the car won at its first attempt. The factory entered three, whose driver pairings were Stirling Moss and Jack Fairman, Leslie Johnson and 3-times Mille Miglia winner Clemente Biondetti, and the eventual winners, Peter Walker and Peter Whitehead. The Walker/Whitehead car was the only factory entry to finish, the other two retiring with lack of oil pressure. A privately entered XK120, owned by Robert Lawrie, co-driven by Ivan Waller, also completed the race, finishing 11th.

In 1952 Jaguar, worried by a report about the speed of the Mercedes-Benz 300SLs that would run at Le Mans, modified the C-Type’s aerodynamics to increase the top speed. However, the consequent rearrangement of the cooling system made the car vulnerable to overheating.[1] All three retired from the race. The Peter Whitehead/Ian Stewart and Tony Rolt/Duncan Hamilton cars blew head gaskets, and the Stirling Moss/Peter Walker car, the only one not overheating, lost oil pressure after a mechanical breakage.[2] Later testing by Norman Dewis at MIRA after the race proved that it was not the body shape that caused the overheating but mainly the water pump pulley that was undersize, span too fast, caused cavitation and thus the overheating. What the body shape did do though was to create enormous tail lift, which caused the cars to squirrel their way down the Mulsanne (properly called the Hunaudieres) straight at speeds over 120mph (200kph). The chassis numbers of the cars were XKC 001, 002 and 011, the latter existing today as a normal C-type, the others being dismantled at the factory. An exact copy of XKC 002 has since been created by CKL Developments in England, complete with FIA papers.

In 1953 a C-Type won again. This time the body was in thinner, lighter aluminium and the original twin H8 sand cast SU carburettors were replaced by three DCO3 40mm Webers, which helped boost power to 220 bhp (164 kW). Philip Porter mentions additional changes:

Further weight was saved by using a rubber bag fuel tank ... lighter electrical equipment and thinner gauge steel for some of the chassis tubes ... [T]he most significant change to the cars was the [switch to] disc brakes.[3]

Duncan Hamilton and Tony Rolt won the race at 105.85 mph {170.34 km/h} – the first time Le Mans had been won at an average of over 100 miles per hour (160 km/h). 1954, the C-Type's final year at Le Mans, saw a fourth place by the Ecurie Francorchamps entry driven by Roger Laurent and Jacques Swater











Chesterton Windmill




Chesterton Windmill





Chesterton Windmill is a 17th century cylindric stone tower windmill with an arched base, located outside the village of Chesterton, Warwickshire. It is a Grade I listed building and a striking landmark in South-East Warwickshire.

The windmill is one of Warwickshire's most famous landmarks, standing on a hilltop overlooking the village of Chesterton for nearly 350 years, near the Roman Fosse Way and about five miles (8 km) south-east of Warwick. It was built in 1632-1633, probably by Sir Edward Peyto, who was Lord of the Chesterton Manor House. At this time John Stone, a pupil of Inigo Jones, was in Chesterton, designing the new Manor House, and he probably helped with the Windmill as well. Sir Edward was a mathematician and astrologer and probably his own architect to the windmill, but although claims have been made that the tower was originally built as an observatory, the estate accounts now at Warwick Record Office show that it has always been a windmill, making it the earliest tower mill in England to retain any of its working parts.

It is built of hard local limestone, with sandstone detailing, on a shallow platform of 71 feet 9 inches (21.87 m) in diameter. The mill tower with a cap height of 36 feet (11 m), unique worldwide in structure and mechanics, is supported on six semicircular arches, on piers, the outer faces of which are arcs of circles radiating from a common centre. A sandstone string course surmounts the six arches and runs round the tower, below the windows. There are four windows in the tower, two small and two much larger with stone mullioned windows. A three-light window set in the roof on the opposite side to the sails, has a small plaque above it with the letters "E. P. 1632".

Beside the open ground floor within the arches there are two more floors to the mill, the first, lower, or stone floor 15-foot (4.6 m) above ground level, housing millstones, great spur wheel, hurst frame, sack hoist rope passing through the floor trap, and the upper, second, or hoist floor with brake wheel, main gearing (wallover), sack hoist pulley, and parts of the winding winch. The windshaft and the main parts of the winding system including the wind direction inidicator is installed within the cap. The space inside the arches, until 1930, used to have a wooden structure to store the grain, and an open timber staircase to reach the milling floors. This structure was removed to prevent vandalism. The cap of the mill is a shallow dome which used to be covered with lead sheet, but also because of vandalism is now covered with aluminium. Between the cap and the top of the wall is a system of rollers running in a track plate allowing the cap to be rotated easily. There is a wind direction inidicator on the roof which is continued into the interior, and a small repeat indicator at its lower end, so that the miller could set the mill without leaving his work. The lattice-type-sails are 60 feet (18 m) span counter clock-wise rotation (seen from outside the mill; most of all windmills worldwide rotate clockwise seen from inside the mill - from "under the wind") and with 450 sq ft (42 m2) of canvas. The arched tower covers a very small diameter of 22 feet 9 inches (6.93 m) and it has an unusual "in cap" winding gear for an English windmill, the cap being winded by a hand operated winch having spur and worm gears.









aluminium pulley wheels







Related topics:

hot wheels cars photos

world industries skateboard wheels

classic alloy wheels uk

first wheels double pushchair

meals on wheels austin texas

cheap steering wheels for cars

cheap mag wheels melbourne

wheel dolly jack

motorcycle wheel balancing weights

longboard wheels uk




- 13:19 - Komentari (0) - Isprintaj - #

<< Arhiva >>

  listopad, 2011  
P U S Č P S N
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Listopad 2011 (16)

Dnevnik.hr
Gol.hr
Zadovoljna.hr
OYO.hr
NovaTV.hr
DomaTV.hr
Mojamini.tv

5 AXIS WHEELS

5 axis wheels, changing trailer wheel bearings, steel wheels vs alloy wheels, ktm supermoto wheels, spinning wheel cover

Linkovi

Blog.hr koristi kolačiće za pružanje boljeg korisničkog iskustva. Postavke kolačića mogu se kontrolirati i konfigurirati u vašem web pregledniku. Više o kolačićima možete pročitati ovdje. Nastavkom pregleda web stranice Blog.hr slažete se s korištenjem kolačića. Za nastavak pregleda i korištenja web stranice Blog.hr kliknite na gumb "Slažem se".Slažem se