Get More Effects For Photo Booth - 3.5 X 5 Photo Frames - Clark Photo Chicago
Get More Effects For Photo Booth
- Photo Booth is a small software application for taking photos and videos with an iSight camera by Apple Inc. for Mac OS X.
- A photo booth is a vending machine or modern kiosk that contains an automated, usually coin-operated, camera and film processor. Today the vast majority of photo booths are digital. Traditionally photo booths contain a seat or bench designed to seat the one or two patrons being photographed.
- T-Mobile is a German mobile telephone provider, owned by Deutsche Telekom. It operates several GSM networks in Europe and the United States. T-Mobile also has financial stakes in mobile operators in Central and Eastern Europe.
- (effect) consequence: a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon; "the magnetic effect was greater when the rod was lengthwise"; "his decision had depressing consequences for business"; "he acted very wise after the event"
- (effect) produce; "The scientists set up a shock wave"
- Cause (something) to happen; bring about
- property of a personal character that is portable but not used in business; "she left some of her personal effects in the house"; "I watched over their effects until they returned"
The Setup Shot
Running a photobooth for a convention over the weekend, was very successful.
Here's how things worked (Strobist info included)
As you can see, we had the backdrop simply made of crepe paper streamers, simple, effective, colorful, cheap and disposable. My only regret here was that I could have used a 10 Foot background instead of 7 foot. Oh Well...
Lighting : Key was a 45w/s dumb fire strobe through an umbrella up front. Two rim lights on either side were 40 w/s dumb fire strobes with small gobos to prevent flare (visible in shot)
Whole lot was triggered using wireless system
Eye-Fi X2 Pro in Pentax K200d with Tamron 28-200 lens on it.
Photos auto imported into lightroom, and printed on a Canon Selphy printer.
The end result? Images in about 2 min, and we could shoot, and shoot, and shoot.
Minor variations, like turning off the Key yielded a more dramatic rim light effect, or by turning off one of the rims, a more traditional portrait look.
Take a look through, there's a whole set of these images.
You're too old, let go, it's over -- nobody listens to techno!
Just thought I looked a bit like Moby here (...and you can get stomped by Obie).
Apple Photo Booth
One Minute Mini-Review
- It's more fun than I thought it would be.
- It's simple as can be. One picture window, one "take picture" button, and that's about it.
- The effects work well -- they're definitely optimized for looking the camera straight on, though (not surprising given the fixed placement of the new iMac's iSight).
All in all, it's fun. Nothing too special, but fun to play with.
used photo backdrops
online photo coupons
ganesh photo download
photo sharing with music
large multiple photo frames
songs photo slideshow
handmade photo frame designs
photo gifts for him