VINTAGE TREK ROAD BIKE - VINTAGE TREK
VINTAGE TREK ROAD BIKE - LEATHER SADDLES BICYCLE.
Vintage Trek Road Bike
- A bicycle that is suitable for use on ordinary roads, as opposed to a mountain bike
- (Road biking) Road cycling is the most widespread form of cycling. It takes place primarily on paved surfaces. It includes recreational, racing, and utility cycling.
- A bike with narrow tires best suited for paved roads. Usually noted by drop style bars.
- A motorcycle that meets the legal requirements for use on ordinary roads
- A road bicycle is similar to a racing bicycle. However, road bikes are built more for endurance and less for fast bursts of speed, which is desired in a racing bicycle. They usually have more gear combinations and fewer hi-tech racing features.
- Of, relating to, or denoting wine of high quality
- Denoting something of high quality, esp. something from the past or characteristic of the best period of a person's work
- a season's yield of wine from a vineyard
- the oldness of wines
- Vintage, in wine-making, is the process of picking grapes and creating the finished product. A vintage wine is one made from grapes that were all, or primarily, grown and harvested in a single specified year.
- Migrate or journey with one's belongings by ox-wagon
- (of an ox) Draw a vehicle or pull a load
- a journey by ox wagon (especially an organized migration by a group of settlers)
- Go on a long arduous journey, typically on foot
- any long and difficult trip
- journey on foot, especially in the mountains; "We spent the summer trekking in the foothills of the Himalayas"
Vintage Bicycle Clock
This Vintage Bicycle Clock takes you back to the early days of bicycles, when well-dressed gentlemen stopped riding only to comb their handlebar mustaches. Bring these times back with this retro bicycle clock, which makes a great addition to any wall. Or, display the vintage clock on your desk with the kickstand, just like a real bike! This novelty clock spares no detail in looking authentic, including pedals, fenders, a seat, and a chain. If you know a bike enthusiast, choose this old-fashioned analog clock, which even has vintage-looking hands. It's about time you brought a piece of the 19th century home! Requires 1 AA battery, not included. Size: 19" x 13" x 3 1/2". Weight: 1.8 lbs.
My "vintage" Trek 560 - that I proudly bought new in 1987
This is a classic, mid-80's 531 chromoly steel frame. Lots of upgrades from the original, but all true to the age. I bought this while a freshman in high school and have kept it as a steady rider for over twenty years.
I'm particularly fond of the 'Trek' stamps and duo-tone paint job.
50cc yamaha dirt bike
bicycle wheel manufacturer
600cc sport bikes for sale
bicycle racing magazine
big pocket bikes for sale
nirve paul frank bikes
advent bike trainer
spd bike shoe
21.10.2011. u 14:39 •