Pa dirt bike tracks. Boy riding bike.
Pa Dirt Bike Tracks
- n. an off-road motorcycle. Usually louder than MTBs.
- A motorcycle designed for use on rough terrain, such as unsurfaced roads or tracks, and used esp. in scrambling
- There are many systems for classifying types of motorcycles, describing how the motorcycles are put to use, or the designer's intent, or some combination of the two. Six main categories are widely recognized: cruiser, sport, touring, standard, dual-purpose, and dirt bike.
- trail bike: a lightweight motorcycle equipped with red tires and suspension; an off-road motorcycle designed for riding cross country or over unpaved ground
- A prepared course or circuit for athletes, horses, motor vehicles, bicycles, or dogs to race on
- The sport of running on such a track
- (track) observe or plot the moving path of something; "track a missile"
- A rough path or minor road, typically one beaten by use rather than constructed
- (track) carry on the feet and deposit; "track mud into the house"
- (track) path: a line or route along which something travels or moves; "the hurricane demolished houses in its path"; "the track of an animal"; "the course of the river"
- pascal: a unit of pressure equal to one newton per square meter
- dad: an informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk
- protactinium: a short-lived radioactive metallic element formed from uranium and disintegrating into actinium and then into lead
Soaring over the Pro Section
Unedited Photo of the "STARS" of the Pro series at South Park PA Nationals. Don't be fooled. This pro section was, from what i was told, a little over 35 feet across! It was HUGE!!
Dirt Bike Wars Summer 2010 Teasers
The photographers bike, hauling its rider and gear places no street bike has gone before ;)
bike seat woman
saracen raw mountain bike
kids bike carriers
where are cervelo bikes made
recumbent bike design
nuclear mountain bike
trek girls mountain bike
bike training dvds
cybex recumbent bike