Decorated dining table. Replacement glass table top. French antique table
Decorated Dining Table
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Denoting a stage of English Gothic church architecture typical of the 14th century (between Early English and Perpendicular), with increasing use of decoration and geometric, curvilinear, and reticulated tracery
- adorned: provided with something intended to increase its beauty or distinction
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
Autumnal Decorated Dining Table
Found the sandwich plates and pine cone bowls (also leaves) at The Christmas Tress Shoppe. The cloth napkins and mushroom s&p are from Anthropologie. The flowers are inside an acorn holder.
Decorating with Santa
One of my favorite customers has been collecting Santas for years and I have had the priviledge to use them in decorating her home .
stainless steel restaurant tables
antique console tables
stainless steel table leg
antique hutch table
country buffet table
silver end tables
dining table and chairs with
pull up coffee tables
drop leaf kitchen table set