DREXEL DINING ROOM TABLE. ROOM TABLE
Drexel Dining Room Table. Coffee Table Train Set.
Drexel Dining Room Table
- dining room: a room used for dining
- The Dining Room is a play by the American playwright A. R. Gurney. It was first produced in New York, New York at the Studio Theatre of Playwrights Horizons, opening January 31, 1981.
- A room in a house or hotel in which meals are eaten
- A dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern times it is usually adjacent to the kitchen for convenience in serving, although in medieval times it was often on an entirely different floor level.
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Postpone consideration of
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
Dining room at the "The Ascent" Covington, KY.
Dining and living area in a condo at "The Ascent" in Covington, KY. Dining table by Drexel "Walt Disney Collection", "Louis Ghost Chairs" by Philip Stark-Kartel, Chandelier by Schonbek,
Underside of Dining Room Table,
New Travis court collection by Drexel, made in 1940's.
The table and legs are currently disassembled for storage.
mahogany coffee table
small kitchen table set
lewis wood end table
teak console tables
oak side tables
coffee table and end table
dining table seats 10 12
glass round dining room tables
32 round dining table