Large Leather Coffee Table. Cocktail Table Arcade Game.
Large Leather Coffee Table
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- whip with a leather strap
- A material made from the skin of an animal by tanning or a similar process
- A piece of leather as a polishing cloth
- an animal skin made smooth and flexible by removing the hair and then tanning
- Leather is a durable and flexible material created via the tanning of putrescible animal rawhide and skin, primarily cattlehide. It can be produced through different manufacturing processes, ranging from cottage industry to heavy industry.
- A thing made of leather, in particular
- Of greater size than the ordinary, esp. with reference to a size of clothing or to the size of a packaged commodity
- Pursuing an occupation or commercial activity on a significant scale
- Of considerable or relatively great size, extent, or capacity
- at a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
- a garment size for a large person
- above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the world"
My Tachihara 4x5 wooden field camera, Jan 02, 09
In the living room, on the coffee table.
It was handmade in 1985, of (approx.) 300-year-old cherry wood, brass and leather. A very nice piece of camera equipment, I must say. I'm lucky to have acquired it. I only have one lens, a 1965 Schneider 150mm. I usually can't afford to buy film and have it processed, but I do enjoy it when I get the chance.
It's called a field camera because it folds up for carrying, and "only" weighs about 4 pounds.
Ocean Condo: Den to Table
The den is one large room, with a huge flat screen TV, leather couch and loveseat and two slipper chairs. We've added a couple of small end tables and a very functional coffee table with a smaller glass inset.
While all of the furnishings are durable for beach wear, I would not call this "beach casual".
By the way, the children are not negotiable!
extendable dining room table
trunk cocktail tables
cherry demilune console table
black wood side table
painted end table
white wooden tables