TOP RECTANGULAR DINING TABLE - KITCHEN TABLE LAMP - LEATHER TRUNK COFFEE TABLE
Top Rectangular Dining Table
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- orthogonal: having a set of mutually perpendicular axes; meeting at right angles; "wind and sea may displace the ship's center of gravity along three orthogonal axes"; "a rectangular Cartesian coordinate system"
- having four right angles; "a rectangular figure twice as long as it is wide"
- (of a solid) Having a base, section, or side shaped like a rectangle
- Placed or having parts placed at right angles
- In Euclidean plane geometry, a rectangle is any quadrilateral with four right angles. The term is occasionally used to refer to a non-square rectangle. A rectangle with vertices ABCD would be denoted as .
- Denoting or shaped like a rectangle
- Be at the highest place or rank in (a list, poll, chart, or league)
- Be taller than
- exceed: be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
- the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
- top(a): situated at the top or highest position; "the top shelf"
- Exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than
Dining Room - Los Angeles/Century City
The walls of this dining niche are upholstered and include a built in upholstered banquette. A framed and over scaled picture of Geishas hangs on the wall. A pair of Art Deco Lalique panels, with polished pewter appliques of dancing women, flank the inside of the dining niche and are lit from behind. The custom dining table consists of a glass top with beveled edges and a silver leafed wooden base. the rectangular opening in the table base's legs is repeated in the backs of the upholstered dining chairs. The fabric on the dining chairs has silver flecks.
Paul McCobb Chair
We have four of them, and I love them. We used them as our dining chairs - the table is a rectangular stainless steel top with straight plain legs.
g 1 glass top pool table
oak half moon table
mirage cocktail table
american wood council span tables
counter height pub tables
farmhouse kitchen table and chairs
wrought iron and glass dining tables