FLOOR WAXING. BUILDING A FLOOR FRAME. LAMINATE FLOOR HEAT.
- Remove unwanted hair from (a part of the body) by applying wax and then peeling off the wax and hairs together
- Make a recording of
- (of the moon) pertaining to the period during which the visible surface of the moon increases; "the waxing moon passes from new to full"
- a gradual increase in magnitude or extent; "the waxing of the moon"
- Cover or treat (something) with wax or a similar substance, typically to polish or protect it
- the application of wax to a surface
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
The 2011 Report on Manufacturing Electric Vacuum Cleaners, Electric Floor Waxing Machines, and Other Household Electric Floor Care Machines: World Market Segmentation by City
This report was created for global strategic planners who cannot be content with traditional methods of segmenting world markets. With the advent of a "borderless world", cities become a more important criteria in prioritizing markets, as opposed to regions, continents, or countries. This report covers the top 2000 cities in over 200 countries. It does so by reporting the estimated market size (in terms of latent demand) for each major city of the world. It then ranks these cities and reports them in terms of their size as a percent of the country where they are located, their geographic region (e.g. Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, North America, Latin America), and the total world market.
In performing various economic analyses for its clients, I have been occasionally asked to investigate the market potential for various products and services across cities. The purpose of the studies is to understand the density of demand within a country and the extent to which a city might be used as a point of distribution within its region. From an economic perspective, however, a city does not represent a population within rigid geographical boundaries. To an economist or strategic planner, a city represents an area of dominant influence over markets in adjacent areas. This influence varies from one industry to another, but also from one period of time to another.
In what follows, I summarize the economic potential for the world's major cities for "manufacturing electric vacuum cleaners, electric floor waxing machines, and other household electric floor care machines" for the year 2011. The goal of this report is to report my findings on the real economic potential, or what an economist calls the latent demand, represented by a city when defined as an area of dominant influence. The reader needs to realize that latent demand may or may not represent real sales.
Frontenac Quality Floor Wax
While it was made in Toronto, it seems, clearly the name is Kingstonian, anyway; hence its inclusion in this set.
Trousdale's General Store; Sydenham, Ontario.
Newly waxed - too smooth for spiders.
This floor is so smooth that spiders fall on it and break their legs. LOL.
This study covers the world outlook for manufacturing electric vacuum cleaners, electric floor waxing machines, and other household electric floor care machines across more than 200 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), for the country in question (in millions of U.S. dollars), the percent share the country is of the region and of the globe. These comparative benchmarks allow the reader to quickly gauge a country vis-a-vis others. Using econometric models which project fundamental economic dynamics within each country and across countries, latent demand estimates are created. This report does not discuss the specific players in the market serving the latent demand, nor specific details at the product level. The study also does not consider short-term cyclicalities that might affect realized sales. The study, therefore, is strategic in nature, taking an aggregate and long-run view, irrespective of the players or products involved.
cork floor underlayment
types of floors
wood flooring tips
steamboy steam floor mop
ground floor plan
gymnastic floor music