BEST AFTERMARKET WHEELS : AFTERMARKET WHEELS
BEST AFTERMARKET WHEELS : FREE 18 WHEELS OF STEEL DOWNLOAD : POWER STEERING WHEEL PUMP.
Best Aftermarket Wheels
- The market for spare parts, accessories, and components, esp. for motor vehicles
- The market for shares and bonds after their original issue
- The automotive aftermarket is the part of the automotive industry concerned with the manufacturing, remanufacturing, distribution, retailing, and installation of all vehicle parts, chemicals, tools, equipment and accessories for light and heavy vehicles, after the sale of the automobile by the
- The secondary market, also known as the aftermarket, is the financial market where previously issued securities and financial instruments such as stock, bonds, options, and futures are bought and sold..
- (after-markets) A term used to describe ancillary markets for merchandise related to the original motion picture, including video sales and rentals, DVDs, cable and pay-per-view distribution, sound track albums, video games, books, amusement park rides, toys, T-shirts, and other products.
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
My old hotrod, a 1939 Chevrolet Business Coupe. Engine - 1988 5.7 V8 Chevy Corvette. All stock, aluminum heads, roller cam. Edelbrock manifold. Holley 750 vacume secondary carburator. Mallory unilite distributor. Mallory chrome coil. MSD spiral core ignition wires. AC Delco spark plugs. Chrome aftermarket paper element air filter.
Engine Accessorys - All stock GM alternator, aluminum water pump, power steering pump, starter motor, valve covers, and oil pan. 1939 Chevy 4 row radiator. Mattson’s Radiator electric cooling fan. Mattson’s Radiator fan sensor switch ( located in intake manifold ). Serpentine drive belt.
Exhaust System - Headers, dual exhaust, 2-1/2” tube, dual 2-1/2” 2 chamber Flowmaster mufflers.
Fuel System - 1939 Chevy fuel tank, in cab. 3/8” fuel lines, rubber and metal. Holley Red fuel pump mounted on frame rail. Universal fuel filter in front of pump.
Transmission - All stock GM TH350 automatic. Aftermarket oil cooler in front of radiator.
Drive Line - Transmission to differential custom made in steel by Power Train Industries . Spicer U-Joints. Differential to wheel factory Corvette in aluminum.
Rear Suspension - 1988 Chevy Corvette independent rear suspension. All stock except lower strut rod ( 1” 4130 Chromolly tubeing.250 wall material ). KYB gas shocks.
Front Suspension - 1988 Chevy Corvette independent front suspension. All stock.
Brake System - 1988 Chevy Corvette 4 wheel disk brakes. 1986 Chevy Monte Carlo master cylinder and power booster. Wilwood 2lb. residual valves ( 1 to front brakes 1 to rear brakes ). 1988 Corvette rubber brake hoses in front. 1969 VW Bug ( front axle ) rubber brake hoses in rear.
Steering - Grant steering wheel. 1986 Chevy Monte Carlo steering colume with tilt, turn signal switch, high beam switch, and starter saftey switch to start in park only. 1988 Chevy Corvette power rack and pinion, P/S pump, all rubber hoses and reservior tank.
Wheels - 1988 Chevy Corvette aluminum directional. 16X9-1/2”. Front tires 225 50 16. Rear tires 245 50 16.
Electrical System - All 12V. GM alernator. GM starter motor. Halogen head lamps. High and low beams. Tail lights. Parking lights. Chrome aftermarket turn signals. 2 prong flasher relay, under dash. GM horn, relay under dash. Dome light, on-off switch under dash. Electric radiator fan sensor activated, sensor in intake manifold, relay box under dash. Brake light switch, on brake pedal under dash. GM head light switch with parking ligh position head light position and dimmer to gauge cluster, in dash. GM cigar lighter, in dash. After market fuse box under dash. VDO gas gauge. VDO gas gauge sending unit in gas tank. VDO water temp gauge. VDO water temp sending unit in intake manifold. Ammeter gauge. Battery in trunk.
Paint - Black. PPG Base Coat Clear Coat system. Car was sold in May-2004 to a gent in Boston, MA who found it on internet, arranged for it to be inspected and shipped to MA.
VW Golf, Mark 2
Here's another of the very few watercooled front-engined cars at the Terryville show. This is a 1988 Volkswagen Golf, the second-generation model. When first introduced in Europe in the fall of 1983, it was a hit from the first day of sale. By the middle of the decade, two out of every three Volkswagens sold worldwide were Golfs, despite VW having four other models. In North America, though, it was a modest seller at best, where the few VW customers left in the eighties - it was not a very good decade for VW in the U.S. and Canada - preferred the Jetta.
This 1988 model likely would have been one of the last Volkswagens built at the U.S. plant in New Stanton, Pennsylvania, before that factory closed in July of that year. It's a fine specimen, with its cool aftermarket wheels.
steering wheel spinner knobs
california behind the wheel drivers training
custom style replacement wheel covers
play free hot wheels games
5th wheel hitch adapter
greystone 5th wheel
astrali steering wheel boss
average cost of wheel alignment
massey ferguson wheel weights
fifth wheel caravans for sale
19.10.2011. u 11:34 •