Designer drapery fabric : Canopy side panels : Awnings sacramento.
Designer Drapery Fabric
- A person who plans the form, look, or workings of something before its being made or built, typically by drawing it in detail
- Upscale and fashionable
- interior designer: a person who specializes in designing architectural interiors and their furnishings
- architect: someone who creates plans to be used in making something (such as buildings)
- Made by or having the expensive sophistication of a famous and prestigious fashion designer
- graphic designer: someone who specializes in graphic design
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- framework: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel to produce long strands.
- The body of a car or aircraft
Designer Catbox Litter Box Enclosure in Espresso
Now you don't have to compromise! The Designer Catbox is a perfect solution to help keep your litter box concealed, but easily accessible to your cats. This elegant piece of furniture is a stylish addition to any home, and also helps to minimize odor and prevent litter from being kicked out onto the floor. Made with high quality wood, the Designer Catbox features an elegant stained wood-grain finish and is a fully functional cat litter box with storage for your litter accessories. The litter pan, litter scoop and other accessories are completely hidden from family and guests. The Designer Catbox is designed to hold a standard large-sized litter pan that is 18-1/2-inch L by 15-1/4-inch W by 5-1/4-inch H or a high-backed litter pan that is 18.6-inch L by 14.7-inch W by 9.8-inch H. Note: a larger litter pan will fit in the Designer Catbox if you do not install the interior panel. The size of the Designer Catbox: 29.1-inch length by 20.6-inch width by 20.8-inch height. The cat entrance holes are 7-1/2-inch wide by 8-inch high to fit large cats. The interior dimensions of Designer Catbox are: 26.4-inch length by 18-1/2-inch width by 14.2-inch height. The Designer Catbox is easily assembled and comes with detailed instructions. For setup, you will need a Phillip's head screwdriver.
Where we create
Pictured is the main manufacturing area where we receive fabrics, design, cut, sew, photograph and ship. At times you will also see draperies hanging there too. While we are growing are handbag business, we continue to run our drapery business which we have had for about 20 years.
Custom Built working horse farm with european styled interiors, fabric and finishes.
Mary and Mike Meuwissen, homeowners. Riehl Designs, Shelly Riehl David, interior designer. Minneapolis, Mn 952-440-4175
mika ridge canopy
contemporary roller blinds
pop up canopy parts
crazy joe's drapery
shades for screened porch
brown hair shades
canopy replacement poles