Carpet Mop : Aaa Carpet Cleaning : Persisk Rug.
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- Wipe (something) away from a surface
- Wipe sweat or tears from (one's face or eyes)
- Clean or soak up (something) by wiping
- swab: cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle; for cleaning floors
- wipe up: to wash or wipe with or as if with a mop; "Mop the hallway now"; "He mopped her forehead with a towel"
- pout: make a sad face and thrust out one's lower lip; "mop and mow"; "The girl pouted"
spare room - carpetless
spare room, midway through the process - the splotches are mop marks which haven't dried. yay for the nice rimu floors - and yay for no paint splotches!
unfortunately no before shot which is a pity because the carpet in here was THREADBARE. my theory is that it was the original carpet the house had when it was built - the house was moved onto this section from down the road, and the cut mark goes through our room. this room likely never had its carpet changed.
Philips AquaTrio Pro (2)
The new Philips AquaTrio Pro, a breakaway innovation that simultaneously vacuums, mops and dries hard floors in one go
how to install carpet squares
rug gripper pads
commercial carpet cleaning newcastle
green oriental rugs
oval braided rug
contemporary modern rugs
the persian carpet
carpet film applicator