FOLDING CARD TABLE TOPS. TABLE TOPS
Folding card table tops. Wood glass top coffee table. Outdoor wood side table.
Folding Card Table Tops
- a table for playing cards (as in a casino)
- A folding table is a table with legs that fold up against the table top. This is intended to make storage more convenient and to make the table more portable.
- A square table for playing cards on, typically having legs that fold flat for storage
- a small light table with folding legs; can be folded for storage
- protein folding: the process whereby a protein molecule assumes its intricate three-dimensional shape; "understanding protein folding is the next step in deciphering the genetic code"
- Bend (something flexible and relatively flat) over on itself so that one part of it covers another
- (of a piece of furniture or equipment) Be able to be bent or rearranged into a flatter or more compact shape, typically in order to make it easier to store or carry
- Mix an ingredient gently with (another ingredient), esp. by lifting a mixture with a spoon so as to enclose it without stirring or beating
- foldable: capable of being folded up and stored; "a foldaway bed"
- fold: a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
- Exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than
- ace: of the highest quality; "an ace reporter"; "a crack shot"; "a first-rate golfer"; "a super party"; "played top-notch tennis"; "an athlete in tiptop condition"; "she is absolutely tops"
- top(a): situated at the top or highest position; "the top shelf"
- Be at the highest place or rank in (a list, poll, chart, or league)
- Be taller than
- (top) the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
Kershaw Ken Onion Tactical Blur Folding Knife with Speed Safe
For top performance and attention-getting style, it's the Kershaw Ken Onion Blur series. Blurs feature premium 13C26 stainless-steel blades for strength and corrosion resistance. Choose standard or partially serrated blades. Blurs are SpeedSafe equipped for a smooth, one-handed opening. The anodized aluminum handles are durable and lightweight. For extra traction and a secure grip, the handles are outfitted with Trac-Tec inserts. The rough Trac-Tec material provides a non-slip grip even in wet and slippery conditions. Ideal for extreme or everyday situations, the Blur series offers power and performance. New for 2007, we've added a Stone Washed Blur with its terrific handle look and S30V stainless-steel blade for toughness and ease of sharpening.
Constructed of 13C26 stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance, Kershaw's Ken Onion Tactical Blur folding knife features a 3-3/8-inch partially serrated Tanto blade. Ideal for extreme or everyday situations, the Blur series offers power and performance. A lightweight anodized aluminum handle offers Trac-Tec inserts which provide a non-slip grip even in wet and slippery conditions.
Kershaw's SpeedSafe assisted opening system helps you to smoothly open the knife with a manual push on the blade's thumb stud or Index-Open system. SpeedSafe's torsion bar helps keep the knife closed, preventing it from being opened by accident. In order to open the knife, apply manual pressure to the thumb stud to overcome the resistance of the torsion bar. After the blade is out of the handle, the torsion bar moves along its track and takes over. The blade opens smoothly and locks into position, ready for use.
About Kershaw Knives
Since the company's founding in 1974, Kershaw Knives has been dedicated to quality that has led to a worldwide reputation for performance and innovation in tools and knives. From state-of-the-art manufacturing to advanced materials, customers rely on Kershaw for products that provide "technology with an edge." Today, Kershaw is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kai Corporation--for over 90 years. Japan's premier blade producer. Kai's innovative approach to product development has resulted in over 10,000 superior products.
My oh so fancy worktable! A half width folding table with a plastic crazy tablecloth and a plexi-glass sheet on top. The two towers are from Costco one I bought and one my big brother demanded out of his house (too tacky he said). I was glad to take it off their hands. :)
oh and the beading stuff its not even here,I'll take pics of that next time.
My BMW 525i died recently and I pulled the engine apart to see what was wrong with it. It ended up not being worth it to fix, but I'm to sentimental to just junk everything. Plus I've been using a folding card table as a dining table. This is the top half of the engine, the head.
hall console tables
brass sofa tables
extendable dining room table
wine rack pub table
table protector glass
mission oak dining tables
cherry wood dining room tables
kitchen table manufacturers
pine round dining tables
buy folding tables
19.10.2011. u 15:34 •