CHERRY EXTENSION DINING TABLE : CHERRY EXTENSION
Cherry Extension Dining Table : Round Solid Oak Table.
Cherry Extension Dining Table
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A part that is added to something to enlarge or prolong it; a continuation
- The action or process of becoming or making something larger
- propagation: the spreading of something (a belief or practice) into new regions
- A room or set of rooms added to an existing building
- act of expanding in scope; making more widely available; "extension of the program to all in need"
- a mutually agreed delay in the date set for the completion of a job or payment of a debt; "they applied for an extension of the loan"
- The wood of this tree
- red: of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
- wood of any of various cherry trees especially the black cherry
- any of numerous trees and shrubs producing a small fleshy round fruit with a single hard stone; many also produce a valuable hardwood
- A small, round stone fruit that is typically bright or dark red
- The tree that bears such fruit
Hillsdale Northern Heights Counter Height Dining Table with Extension in Black and Cherry
This fabulous counter-height table will enhance any dining room decor, formal or informal. This elegant collection is graced with sophisticated French country styling in subtle curves and bold silhouettes. Finished in a unique black-and-cherry finish, the Northern Heights collection is crafted of sturdy hardwood (rubberwood, alder, and veneers) and easy to assemble. Features: French Country Style Seats 8 people comfortably Counter Height Square Shape (without extension) Wood Top 4 Leg Base Black and Cherry Finish Includes one detachable 18" extension leaf to increase table depth to 60" Specifications: Product Dimensions: 36" H x 60" W x 42-60" D Product Weight: 140 lbs
dining table, $150, where the leaf would go...
mission style dining table, solid cherry, a few scratches but otherwise in fine shape. There is an extension leaf (which would go in the big hole here, yep, wouldn't be a really good place for wine glasses as is....) Comfortably seats 8 with leaf, 6 without.
Murphy not included...
dining table: $150, truth in advertising
mission style dining table, solid cherry, a few scratches (see this photo for the major one, courtesey of the Gimlet) but otherwise in fine shape. There is an extension leaf. Comfortably seats 8 with leaf, 6 without.
Murphy not included...
round wooden table
stainless end table
height of a coffee table
wood tables for restaurant
hampton dining table
dining room table with storage
mies van der rohe coffee table
mesquite dining tables
19.10.2011. u 17:23 •