CHERRY LIFT TOP COFFEE TABLE - TOP COFFEE TABLE
CHERRY LIFT TOP COFFEE TABLE - ALUMINIUM FOLDING CAMPING TABLE - ASIAN PUB TABLE.
Cherry Lift Top Coffee Table
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- A function which allows the top of a piece of Amish Furniture, such as a coffee table, to be raised. Lift-tops provide a way to store miscellaneous itmes such as coasters, DVDs, CD, remote controls and many other items.
- The wood of this tree
- wood of any of various cherry trees especially the black cherry
- red: of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
- A small, round stone fruit that is typically bright or dark red
- The tree that bears such fruit
- any of numerous trees and shrubs producing a small fleshy round fruit with a single hard stone; many also produce a valuable hardwood
Coffee Table with Lift Top in Rich Cherry Finish
Dimension: 48"W x 28"D x 18"H
Finish: Rich Cherry
Material: Birch Solids Veneers
Coffee Table with Lift Top in Rich Cherry Finish
Features a lift top for convenient use.
Pretty butterfly pattern made from cherry veneers.
Open shelf for storing magazines and books or displaying decorative items.
Special slick tapered legs.
Sturdy construction and finished in a beautiful rich cherry finish.
Add style to your living room with this contemporary item.
Matching end table and sofa table are available separately.
An Angel on his shoulder
I just had to take a break from the South Africa series as something happened yesterday that was so awesome!
It was early in the morning, around 8 o'clock. I just had my first coffee when all of a sudden I heared a bang on the window. A blackbird that had been feeding on the bird feeding table had crashed straight into the window. That was weird as we have stuck a ridiculous amount of bird silhouettes on the windows to prevent just that...
I looked up and saw him lying on the terrace, kind of dazed. And then it happened... A Sparrow Hawk, who probably was the cause of why the Blackbird had crashed into the window flew straight onto the terrace, grabbed the dazed Blackbird and tried to take off.
But, the Blackbird was too heavy and he landed just 5 or 6 meters out of the terrace. By that time I had grabbed the camera and was on the floor of the living room, shooting right through the windows.
I thought the Blackbird was dead, but as I saw the Sparrow Hawk sitting on top of the Blackbird, I all of a sudden saw it moving! It was still alive! Clearly the Sparrow Hawk didn't exactly know what to do. His prey was too heavy to lift, but he was also disturbingly close to a hostile environment; our house. So, he started plucking the bird! Alive and all. At that point I must admit I didn't know what to do. I wouldn't mind at all when the Blackbird would have been dead, but to watch the bird being 'scalped' alive was something else.... But I also knew that the Sparrow Hawk had to eat; it's winter and these are not easy times....
I can tell you that I just wanted a clear shot, but when I opened the sliding doors, truthfully I knew that the Hawk woud fly. And it did. Just to land 3 meters higher up in the cherry tree. The Blackbird just sat there, completely shocked out of his wits. At that moment a Buzzard, who had witnessed the whole scene from afar, chose to do a fly-over only a meter over the poor freaked out Blackbird's head. It landed some 30 meters further on in the orchard, as it had clearly seen me behind the windows. The Sparrow Hawk was still there... waiting..
I saw that the Blackbird tried to regain his strength. And that was the moment the Sparrow Hawk charged again..
I couldn't help it, but at that moment, while the Blackbird had survived two raptor attacks, I figured that he deserved a second chance, so I stood up. The Sparrow Hawk saw me and flew off.
It took 15 minutes, with the Sparrow Hawk and the Buzzard watching every move, but finally, the Blackbird flew off. Guess that not only cats have nine lives. This Blackbird had used up most of them today..... I guess he really had an angel on his shoulder today...
Cherries at our sideyard
coffee table for living room
pine dining table
glass tables tops
square drop leaf kitchen table
kitchen table glass top
wrought iron kitchen tables
teak table and chairs
end tables with magazine racks
coffee table with stools
oak top table
19.10.2011. u 17:22 •