3M PLASTIC WINDOW COVERING. 3M PLASTIC
3m plastic window covering. Sport canopy. Exterior louver shutters
3m Plastic Window Covering
- a device that is pulled down to shut out the light from a window
Window coverings are material used to cover a window to manage sunlight, to provide additional weatherproofing, to ensure privacy or for purely decorative purposes.
any decorative application to a window frame or pane of glass including blinds , cornices , draperies , window film , etc.
- capable of being influenced or formed; "the plastic minds of children"; "a pliant nature"
- A synthetic material made from a wide range of organic polymers such as polyethylene, PVC, nylon, etc., that can be molded into shape while soft and then set into a rigid or slightly elastic form
- Credit cards or other types of plastic card that can be used as money
- fictile: capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); "plastic substances such as wax or clay"
- name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- 3M Company , formerly known as the Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company, is an American multinational conglomerate corporation based in Maplewood, Minnesota, a suburb of St. Paul.
- 3M or some variant thereof may refer to: * 3M, formerly the Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company ** 3M Championship, a golfing event * 3M computer * 3M workstation * Myasishchev 3M, Soviet bomber, NATO reporting name Bison-B * 3-M syndrome, or dolichospondylic dysplasia, gloomy face
- (3MS) modified mini-mental state examination
Duck Brand 1285200 6-Window Outdoor Storm Window Kit
Duck Brand storm window kits are great for outdoor use. Ideal for wood-trimmed windows and doors where nail holes are not a problem. Includes clear plastic film, framing strips and nails. Save money on your utility bills and conserve energy! Kit insulates 6 standard 3-Feet by 5-Feet windows.Duck Brand storm window kits are great for outdoor useIdeal for wood-trimmed windows and doors where nail holes are not a problemIncludes clear plastic film, framing strips and nailsKit insulates 6 standard 3-Feet by 5-Feet windowsSave money on your utility bills and conserve energy
A view from space? under the ocean? up to the clouds? Nope, just my bedroom window covered in snow from another massive snowstorm.
The storm yesterday (Sunday) was another huge one, piling up about 17 inches of new snow, and it snowed all day today too (last I heard, we were up to about 78 inches so far). I haven't been able to see outside my bedroom window because it's covered in snow.
I thought the snow formations created fantastic abstract images in several of the window panes. I posted four of my favorites as separate images, take a look... I would love to know what you're able to see in them or which one you like best. :-)
Update: My thanks to everyone for playing along. It's been fun to read about what each of you sees in these abstract images - you all have great eyes and wonderful imaginations!!
I like this one on black, just click the photo or type "L".
© All rights reserved.
Honey Nut Clusters
This morning, after hearing the weather forecast (high in the 30s, low in the low 20s) we decided to go to Menards to pick up some plastic covering for our leaky downstairs windows. I got the same stuff I got last year, from 3M, which looks really clear and works well. Now I just have to put it up. We spent the rest of the day mixed between lazing about and doing chores. Oh, and we had Honey Nut Clusters while watching Saturday Night Live. One of the errands I ran yesterday was to pick some up, b/c it is Steve's favorite cereal. It took me a few trips up and down the aisle to find it, because it has a whole new look (seen here). I guess they are going for less kiddo, more adult/healthy. They still taste great though!
canopy four poster beds
baby bed canopy
classic shutters and blinds
awning replacement windows
shades for large windows
little girl canopy beds
shade loving ornamental grasses