Bali casual classics roman shades. Elevated deer blinds.
Bali Casual Classics Roman Shades
- (Roman Shade) A single sheet shade that rises up by lift cord in a tear drop or flat style that looks like an accordion folding up back and forth on itself. Reminds me of an opera house window treatment swag. Part of our Melhanna Shade collection.
- (Roman shade) A flat fabric shade that folds into neat horizontal pleats when raised.
- (Roman Shade) This window treatment style consists of a fabric shade with wooden slats inserted horizontally at intervals down its entire length. It is raised and lowered via pull cord as with other blinds, but gathers soft folds as it does so.
- A garment of a simple, elegant, and long-lasting style
- A work of art of recognized and established value
- (classic) a creation of the highest excellence
- study of the literary works of ancient Greece and Rome
- (classic) authoritative: of recognized authority or excellence; "the definitive work on Greece"; "classical methods of navigation"
- A thing that is memorable and a very good example of its kind
- Made or done without much thought or premeditation
- marked by blithe unconcern; "an ability to interest casual students"; "showed a casual disregard for cold weather"; "an utterly insouciant financial policy"; "an elegantly insouciant manner"; "drove his car with nonchalant abandon"; "was polite in a teasing nonchalant manner"
- without or seeming to be without plan or method; offhand; "a casual remark"; "information collected by casual methods and in their spare time"
- Relaxed and unconcerned
- Done or acting in a desultory way
- appropriate for ordinary or routine occasions; "casual clothes"; "everyday clothes"
- an island in Indonesia to the east of Java; striking volcanic scenery; culture is known for elaborate dances and rituals and for handicrafts
- A mountainous island in Indonesia, east of Java; chief city, Denpasar; pop. 2,856,000. It is noted for its beauty and the richness of its culture
- The Bali are a clan of the Mohyal community, who are found in North India, particularly the states of Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab and Delhi.
- Bali is an Indonesian island located in the westernmost end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, lying between Java to the west and Lombok to the east. It is one of the country's 33 provinces with the provincial capital at Denpasar towards the south of the island.
Another older shot..
I went to the "Zoom Erlebniswelt" with a friend this summer (one of the hottest days in the year) - I can tell you.. when it's hot like that.. you don't want to go to the zoo :D
I liked the "pose" of the monkey.. very casual..
Shot through thick and dirty glass with my 100-400
Press "L" for lightbox :)
Have a nice weekend! :)
Thanks for all your views, comments and faves! :)
Another casual pose from Marisa with a little vignetting.
500W Photoflood camera right with diffusion and dimmer.
Exposure:0.025 sec (1/40)
Focal Length:61 mm
Exposure Bias:0/10 EV
rod iron drapery rods
upholstery and drapery fabrics
front window sun shade
striped silk drapery fabric
shade garden layouts
vango sun canopy
full size bed canopy
silver vertical blinds
building plantation shutters