BASEMENT FLOORING CHOICES : TILE FLOOR DESIGN IDEAS
Basement Flooring Choices
- (based) having a base; "firmly based ice"
- The floor of a building partly or entirely below ground level
- the lowermost portion of a structure partly or wholly below ground level; often used for storage
- The oldest formation of rocks underlying a particular area
- the ground floor facade or interior in Renaissance architecture
- The boards or other material of which a floor is made
- (floored) provided with a floor
- building material used in laying floors
- floor: the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- The right or ability to make, or possibility of making, such a selection
- (choice) of superior grade; "choice wines"; "prime beef"; "prize carnations"; "quality paper"; "select peaches"
- An act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities
- A range of possibilities from which one or more may be selected
- (choice) the person or thing chosen or selected; "he was my pick for mayor"
- (choice) appealing to refined taste; "choice wine"
Ghost Hunting: True Stories of Unexplained Phenomena from The Atlantic Paranormal Society by Jason Hawes & Grant Wilson with Michael Jan Friedman 7:25
Submitted for March's THC # 10 - Who you gonna call? - Well I'm gonna call ghost hunters. ( Don't forget you have to ding it to the tune of ghost busters)
Submitted for March's MSH # 13 - Fright - Some of the stories in there, especially in the beginning, scared the pants off me. An innocent ghost or poltergeist that was hanging around and played little tricks or occasionally materialized and caused no harm probably would not bother me. But throw in some spirit out for revenge, a few demons, and a possession or two that makes your head spin and you vomit green goo and that is where I draw the line. There are a few stories in there like that that frightened me a bit.
Submitted for March's TMSH # 14 - Cock and Bull Story (An unbelievable tale) - Or in this case unbelievable tales. This is what my husband says. He believes that EVERYTHING has a scientific reasoning and does not believe in ghosts, spirits, or anything of that nature.
Thanks to midgefrazel for the recommendation. I am thoroughly enjoying this one. I would also like to thank her for my sleepless nights as well where I can't put the book down and when I do I scare the crap out of myself. Do you think I could read the book during the day..Oh hell no. I have to read it at night after everyone has gone to bed in a dimly lit living room so when I hear some strange sound I look around all shift eyes waiting for something to jump out of the shadows at me...Yeah Good times..Good Times.
I don't normally watch the show because I really don't want to listen to my husband nag about how ghosts don't exist and how everything can be explained scientifically...blah, blah, blah. You get the drift right?
Anyhoo The book is about 2 Roto Rooter plumbers by day and a team of ghost hunters by night that go by the name of T.A.P.S (see title for what they stand for). They and their team go into places that are supposedly haunted and investigate using all sorts of paraphernalia. They take video, photos, and voice recordings all those sorts of things. After they are done with the investigations they go over their data and analyze it to see if they picked up anything un-natural. Then they go back to their clients and let them know the results. Some of the clients find having a ghost interesting and choose to leave it alone. Others, not impressed by the whole situation, decided they want it gone. It depends on what the ghost is doing. One client of theirs had a ghost of a little boy that liked to play with his dog in the middle of the night. His dog had squeaky toes and the owner would take the toys and store them away in the night. He would wake up the next morning and the toys would be out on the floor. It kept happening night after night. Occasionally he would wake up the next morning and find new toys with the old ones. So he called in TAPS and had them investigate and what they found was that it was a ghost of a little boy who was getting the toys out of the closet and playing with the dog. He decided to keep the ghost around since it was not doing any harm.
In one story one of their members had to do an exorcism on a girl. They also talked about how one couple called them in complaining that they thought their wall was haunted and it turned out the couple had rigged something to make it look like something was in their walls making noises.
It's a fun book and I'm somewhere near the middle of it. If you like stories on ghosts or true hauntings this would make an excellent choice.
20090222 - north bedroom trim
Alex is living in the north bedroom; we hung the curtains yesterday. The crown molding looks good against the black burlap, I think we pulled off our ceiling idea.
good charlotte dancefloor anthem
pre engineered wood flooring
yoga pelvic floor
wood floors phoenix
cork flooring tiles
hardwood flooring inlays
floor plan demo