BELKIN WIRELESS ROUTER DSL. WIRELESS BROADBAND IN INDIA.
Belkin Wireless Router Dsl
- A wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router but also includes the functions of a wireless access point. It is commonly used to allow access to the Internet or a computer network without the need for a cabled connection.
- A networking device that is a combination of an access point and a router. These devices are usually used in private homes where client PCs can be anywhere in the house (and thus use WiFi to connect), and the network is a broadband connection provided by an ISP.
- Wireless routers are actually routers with Ethernet plus wireless access points so that they have both wired and/or wireless at the same time.
- Belkin International, Inc., is a global manufacturer of computer hardware that specializes in connectivity devices, headquartered in Playa Vista, Los Angeles, California.
- Belkin (5;:8=), or Belkina (feminine; 5;:8=0), Hebrew: ????? is a common Russian and Jewish surname, which is derived from the Russian word belka meaning squirrel (in case of the Russian surname) and the Jewish given name Beylke (in case of the Jewish surname).
- Deep scattering layer
- digital subscriber line: a name for digital lines that are provided by telephone companies to their local subscribers and that carry data at high speeds
- Digital subscriber line
- Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) is a family of technologies that provides digital data transmission over the wires of a local telephone network. DSL originally stood for digital subscriber loop.
- A method for moving data over regular phone lines. A DSL circuit is much faster than a regular phone connection, and the wires coming into the subscriber's premises are the same (copper) wires used for regular phone service.
This is my corner. From left to right: mini phone with a Jabra EarWrar, random writing tools, an Andrea microphone (came with my ViaVoice), my Treo 600 sync base, my beloved Dell Latitude CPxJ, my CD-RW/DVD-ROM Sony MPD-AP20U, a Cordless Mx Duo and one “balero” (traditional Mexican toy) for the times when I get bored wit the internet. You can also see the SpeedStream 2500 DSL Modem (turned into router) a Belkin 7-port USB hub, “al cheapo” speakers, the wireless keyboard for my m130 (not showing), random CD’s and magazines. Not showing: an HP PSC 750 and my much loved Treo 600 GSM (taking the picture). Please vote for me =)
Old School Tech...
Left to right: Hacked ePodsOne webslate (used as an ebook reader), PalmOne Tungsten T3 (my portable brain!), iMac G3 333MHz tray-loading (code-name: "Seven-of-Nine"), Belkin 4-port router, Siemens SpeedStream DSL Router, TRENDnet Wireless g Router, SanDisk card-reader, HP DeskJet 812C...
dlink wireless router configuration
linksys wrt54g2 wireless g broadband router
microsoft wireless mouse usb
wireless communication and networking
microsoft wireless mouse battery life
logitech clearchat pc wireless usb headset
wireless data access
for wireless transceivers