LOGITECH WIRELESS MOUSE ADAPTER. MICROSOFT WIRELESS OPTICAL MOUSE. 2.4G WIRELESS OPTICAL MOUSE
Logitech Wireless Mouse Adapter
- A Mouse that does not require a cable connection to a computer, but which operates via infrared or radio signals.
- In computing, a mouse is a pointing device that functions by detecting two-dimensional motion relative to its supporting surface. Physically, a mouse consists of an object held under one of the user's hands, with one or more buttons.
- Logitech International S.A. (, ), headquartered in Romanel-sur-Morges, Switzerland, is the holding company for Logitech Group, a Swiss peripheral-device maker. Logitech makes peripheral devices for PCs, including keyboards, mice, game controllers and webcams.
- device that enables something to be used in a way different from that for which it was intended or makes different pieces of apparatus compatible
- A person who adapts a text to make it suitable for filming, broadcasting, or the stage
- arranger: a musician who adapts a composition for particular voices or instruments or for another style of performance
- A device for connecting pieces of equipment that cannot be connected directly
- An adapter or adaptor is a person that adapts or a device that converts attributes of one device or system to those of an otherwise incompatible device or system.
flickr time ! ! !
finally... my new rig is up ang running!!!
more time for flickr . . . less sleep!
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
4GB DDR2 Corsair Dominator 1066MHz RAM
320GB and 160GB Seagate Barracuda HDD
Powercolor 3870 512MB 256bit GDDR4 GPU - crossfire
Asus P5Q Pro Mobo
Samsung 22x SATA with lightscribe (x2)
Sony 5 in 1 built-in card reader
Gigabyte G-Power II CPU cooler
Antec Spot cool RAM cooler
Gigabyte Poseidon ATX casing
Antec Trupower Trio PSU
Samsung Syncmaster 2493HM 24in LCD
Bose Companion 2 speakers
Logitech S510 wireless KB
Logitech VX Nano laser mouse
Bluesoleil micro bluetooth adapter
**still running on WIndows XP SP3
Xmini (aka THE MESS)
Xmini, Im on a budget. Topless mini (removed R351 resistor = 1.58GHZ), 1GB PC3200 RAM, with ATA adapter, 133 ATA cable; Master: 160GB Deskstar 7200RPM HD, Slave: HP dvd 640 (DVDRw). External 300w Power supply powering 2 3-inch fans and drives. USB; Harmon/Kardon Soundsticks. Logitech Wireless mouse/keyboard. Firewire; Sony DSC-T9 All crammed inside an XBOX case. Running OSx 10.4.4
wireless range expanders
linksys wireless g speedbooster driver
microsoft wireless optical usb mouse
wireless carriers in usa
which wireless carrier is the best
linksys wireless g broadband router driver download
2 wireless headphones