CONNECT WIRELESS ROUTERS : CONNECT 2 WIRELESS ROUTERS WIRELESSLY.
Connect Wireless Routers
- (Wireless router) A wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router but also includes the functions of a wireless access point. It is commonly used to allow access to the Internet or a computer network without the need for a cabled connection.
- (Wireless Router) A networking device that is a combination of an access point and a router. These devices are usually used in private homes where client PCs can be anywhere in the house (and thus use WiFi to connect), and the network is a broadband connection provided by an ISP.
- (Wireless Router) A specific type of router that is often found in home networks.
- connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces; "Can you connect the two loudspeakers?"; "Tie the ropes together"; "Link arms"
- associate: make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all"
- Bring together or into contact so that a real or notional link is established
- Link to a power or water supply
- be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport"
- Join together so as to provide access and communication
Apparato Wi-Fi mesh da outdoor della linea N.A.A.W. prodotto da Wi-Next. Una delle migliori soluzioni CPE per reti Wireless geografiche
Wireless router and other electronic wires jumbled about
verbatim mouse optical wireless desktop rechargeable snap in receiver
wireless mode client
sonicwall sonicpoint g wireless access point
wireless b usb network adaptor
ubuntu not connecting to wireless
make wireless speakers
can t connect to wireless network with vista