Labtec mini wireless optical mouse - Logitech wireless mouse rechargeable.
Labtec Mini Wireless Optical Mouse
- A mouse that uses an LED and optical sensor to detect movement and send signals to the computer.
- An optical mouse uses a light-emitting diode and photodiodes to detect movement relative to the underlying surface, unlike wheeled mice which use a set of one rolling ball and two chopper wheels for motion detection.
- Optical mice work in the same manner as traditional mice, the difference being that an optical mouse has an infrared sensor in place of the traditional mouse ball.
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
- radio: medium for communication
- Labtec Inc. was a manufacturer of computer accessories, founded in Vancouver, Washington, USA in 1981. They are best known for their budget range of peripherals such as keyboards, mice, speakers and webcams.
- Denoting a miniature version of something
- used of women's clothing; very short with hemline above the knee; "a mini dress"; "miniskirts"
- (minus) subtraction: an arithmetic operation in which the difference between two numbers is calculated; "the subtraction of three from four leaves one"; "four minus three equals one"
- miniskirt: a very short skirt
pc speakers - labtec
bought a new set of speakers today, only 10 quid from Argos. Not a bad deal, they sound decent enough for a small dorm-style room.
Now I can annoy my neighbours, everyday!
Basil with headset
This was a low definition shot taken with a Labtec computer camera that I use when talking to friends on Skype;
samson airline wireless headset
linksys wireless router limited or no connectivity
wireless gaming adaptor
buffalo wireless lan card
instant wireless fence
linksys wmp54g wireless g pci adapter
convert wired printer to wireless
wireless microsoft mouse 3000
microsoft wireless mouse 4000 not working
wireless routers and adapters