LINKSYS USB WIRELESS CARD. FIXED WIRELESS. CELLULAR WIRELESS CARDS.
Linksys Usb Wireless Card
- A wireless network interface controller (WNIC) is a network card which connects to a radio-based computer network, unlike a regular network interface controller (NIC) which connects to a wire-based network such as token ring or ethernet.
- Linksys by Cisco, commonly known as Linksys, is a brand of home and small office networking products now produced by Cisco Systems, though once a separate company founded in 1995 before being acquired by Cisco in 2003 .
- Manufactures the WRT54G3G cellular router.
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) is a specification to establish communication between devices and a host controller (usually personal computers), developed and invented by Ajay Bhatt while working for Intel. USB is intended to replace many varieties of serial and parallel ports.
- Stands for Universal Serial Bus. Is a method of connecting devices to a computer. Most smartphones now use microUSB cables to charge and sync.
- The Universal Serial Bus is probably going to replace the serial and parallel interfaces. USB enables the effortless connection of peripheral devices without the need to install cards into the computer or reconfigure parts of the operating system.
- Universal serial bus, a connection technology for attaching peripheral devices to a computer, providing fast data exchange
Wat a mess !!!
wireless nunchuck adapter
universal wireless speakers
how to fix wireless internet connection
wireless g ethernet adapter
setting up d link wireless router
how to set up a password for wireless internet
long range wireless doorbells
how to secure a wireless connection