Above Range Microwave Dimensions. Sharp Microwave R520.
Above Range Microwave Dimensions
- An aspect or feature of a situation, problem, or thing
- (dimension) the magnitude of something in a particular direction (especially length or width or height)
- A measurable extent of some kind, such as length, breadth, depth, or height
- (dimension) property: a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished; "self-confidence is not an endearing property"
- A mode of linear extension of which there are three in space and two on a flat surface, which corresponds to one of a set of coordinates specifying the position of a point
- (dimension) one of three Cartesian coordinates that determine a position in space
- a short electromagnetic wave (longer than infrared but shorter than radio waves); used for radar and microwave ovens and for transmitting telephone, facsimile, video and data
- An electromagnetic wave with a wavelength in the range 0.001–0.3 m, shorter than that of a normal radio wave but longer than those of infrared radiation. Microwaves are used in radar, in communications, and for heating in microwave ovens and in various industrial processes
- cook or heat in a microwave oven; "You can microwave the leftovers"
- kitchen appliance that cooks food by passing an electromagnetic wave through it; heat results from the absorption of energy by the water molecules in the food
- The scope of a person's knowledge or abilities
- A set of different things of the same general type
- scope: an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"; "a piano has a greater range than the human voice"; "the ambit of municipal legislation"; "within the compass of this article"; "within the scope of an investigation"; "outside the reach
- change or be different within limits; "Estimates for the losses in the earthquake range as high as $2 billion"; "Interest rates run from 5 to 10 percent"; "The instruments ranged from tuba to cymbals"; "My students range from very bright to dull"
- roll: move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods"; "roving vagabonds"; "the wandering Jew"; "The cattle roam across the prairie"; "the laborers drift from one town to the next"; "They rolled from town to town"
- The area of variation between upper and lower limits on a particular scale
"We do not grow absolutely, chronologically. We grow sometimes in one dimension. We are relative. We are mature in one realm, childish in another. The past, present, and future mingle and pull us backward, forward or fix us in the present. We are made up of layers, cells, constellations." ~ Anais Nin
I invite you to view the LARGE if you dare
anointments of broken green glass on Pahoehoe lava
(which is the rope-y kind)
all trails are bathed in broken glass
might be a secret way of marking trails
uh oh ...maybe too bright... it does hurt my yes, a bit.,because this is a new dimension for me
panasonic inverter microwaves
magic chef microwave mcd11e3w
ge spacemaker 1400 microwave
replace microwave plate
stainless microwave hood
emerson microwave troubleshooting
small microwave convection ovens
light bulb in a microwave
magic chef rv microwave