BEST DIGITAL CAMERA IN PAKISTAN - CAMERA IN PAKISTAN
BEST DIGITAL CAMERA IN PAKISTAN - CAMERA SHOP - CAMERA PHONES SALE
Best Digital Camera In Pakistan
- A camera that records and stores digital images
a camera that encodes an image digitally and store it for later reproduction
Usually captures images with the help of a CCD chip. The image data received is then saved to special memory cards or other storage media. (SmartMedia, xD-Picture Card, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, SD Card, MMC Card)
A digital camera (also digicam or camera for short) is a camera that takes video or still photographs, or both, digitally by recording images via an electronic image sensor.
- a Muslim republic that occupies the heartland of ancient south Asian civilization in the Indus River valley; formerly part of India; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1947
- (pakistani) of or relating to Pakistan or its people or language; "Pakistani mountain passes"; "Pakistani soldiers"
- Pakistan , officially the Islamic Republic of Pakistan also the Federation of Pakistan, is a country in South Asia. It has a coastline along the Arabian Sea and Gulf of Oman in the south, is bordered by Afghanistan and Iran in the west, and India in the east and China in the far northeast.
- A country in the Indian subcontinent; pop. 159,196,000; capital, Islamabad; languages, Urdu (official), English (official), Punjabi, Sindhi, and Pashto
Pakistan: Beyond the Crisis State
Bringing together an extraordinary array of experts, including renowned Pakistani journalist Ahmed Rashid, Pakistani American sociologist and historian Ayesha Jalal, and Zahid Hussain, author of several books on Islamic militancy in Pakistan, Pakistan: Beyond the "Crisis State" takes unique stock of the Islamic republic's fundamental strengths and weaknesses.
Presenting a picture of the nation as understood by its people, this anthology assesses the political, economic, social, and foreign policies of an embattled government and its institutional challenges. Ambassador Akbar Ahmed, chair of Islamic studies at American University, and Munir Akram, Pakistan's former ambassador to the United Nations, provide critical perspectives on Pakistan's future. Additional essays capture the complex interplay between domestic and external pressures, such as the variety of powers that continue to manipulate the country's behavior and outcomes. The contributors gathered here ultimately conclude that Pakistan is capable of transitioning into a stable modern Muslim state, though bold reforms are necessary. Offering a detailed and balanced agenda for such reform, Pakistan takes a bold step in reeling the country back from the brink of crisis.
My eyes always fall in love in with this beautiful flower "Hibiscous"..Its tender red petals are treat to watch.
It was actually captured on colour slide film. Just copied it with my do it yourself setup using digital camera.
(E X P L O R E D )
Apr 9, 2008 #432
Irrigation canal at sunset.
Pink skies are a common sight during summer time in Pakistan.
pocket gps speed camera database
cheap nikon d90 camera
oregon camera systems
color ip camera
good cheap camera
nikon pen camera
best camera lenses world
sanyo xacti underwater camera
panasonic camera dealer locator