35MM CAMERA LENS - WATERPROOF CAMERA POUCHES - YOUTUBE HD CAMERA TRICK CHALLENGE
35mm Camera Lens
- A camera lens (also known as photographic lens, objective lens or photographic objective) is an optical lens or assembly of lenses used in conjunction with a camera body and mechanism to make images of objects either on photographic film or on other media capable of storing an image chemically
- a lens that focuses the image in a camera
- 35 mm film is the basic film gauge most commonly used for chemical still photography (see 135 film) and motion pictures, and remains relatively unchanged since its introduction in 1892 by William Dickson and Thomas Edison, using film stock supplied by George Eastman.
- A small format film, with an image size of 24 x 36mm available in 12, 24 or 36 exposures. It is the most commonly used film size, but does not offer the quality of medium or large format, because this small negative must be enlarged quite a bit in the darkroom loosing it's clarity and sharpness.
- The standard film gauge for films intended to be shown in cinemas. Depending on the film stock being used, 35mm film is capable of producing an image of sufficient detail to fill even a large cinema screen.
Sony Nex-5 Custom Lens
A lot of friends and interested parties asked how I took some of the interesting photos. And here's the secret.
I'm using CCTV lens that's connected to most closed circuit cameras or used as movie camera lens. With a proper adapter, I can literally match it to my Sony Nex-5 with ease. As you know everything is manual, you can really get some very interesting photos depending on how you use it.
I've on this page a 7mm, 25mm, 35mm and 75mm lens ... all have different functions and my favourite is 35mm. It doesn't cost a lot but the quality is awesome.
Balda Baldamatic 1 Rangefinder 35mm Camera
My 50p car boot sale Balda Baldamatic 1 Rangefinder 35mm Camera & Schneider-Kreuzneck Xenar f2.8 45mm Lens mounted in a Synchro-Compur Shutter. It also has a built in exposure meter linked to the shutter aperture ring which adjusts the depth of field red markers! The camera is marked with a transfer as originating from Wallace Heaton Ltd. Not much more I can say about this camera except it is in feels like a Leica or Contax in build quality and finish.
olympus digital camera battery chargers
gps rear view camera
cctv camera comparison
canon powershot a480 10mp camera review
waist pack camera bag
mini underwater camera
worldwide camera insurance