Best flooring options for basement - Staining concrete floors.
Best Flooring Options For Basement
- building material used in laying floors
- The boards or other material of which a floor is made
- (floored) provided with a floor
- floor: the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- The floor of a building partly or entirely below ground level
- the lowermost portion of a structure partly or wholly below ground level; often used for storage
- the ground floor facade or interior in Renaissance architecture
- (based) having a base; "firmly based ice"
- The oldest formation of rocks underlying a particular area
- The freedom, power, or right to choose something
- A right to buy or sell a particular thing at a specified price within a set time
- (option) the right to buy or sell property at an agreed price; the right is purchased and if it is not exercised by a stated date the money is forfeited
- (option) choice: the act of choosing or selecting; "your choice of colors was unfortunate"; "you can take your pick"
- A thing that is or may be chosen
- (option) one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen; "what option did I have?"; "there no other alternative"; "my only choice is to refuse"
The Hotel has fifteen Floors. It has four guest elevators and a guest stairs from the basement to the highest floor. Which make its circulatory function easy to flow on the week days.
But there is a club-bar named Departure on the floor fifteen. Which it is also open to everybody, not just guests. On Friday's and Saturday's nights this place is packed, and unfortunately its circulatory function is not the best one. Hundreds of people wait to get into the club and there is only 4 elevators, so people have to wait for their turn. In addition, I believe people who are not guests are not allow to take the stairs. So, they do not have any options than waiting for the elevators since they are not allow to use the stairs.
In conclusion, I think people move around easily during the days; but transit during the night weekends gets a little slower. It should be great if they would implement a couple more elevators in the building.
Blueprint drawing by Spring Freres (Fabrique des chalets Suisses, Geneva), 1909. Floor plan of the chalet's basement.
hardwood flooring inlays
top floor parties pictures
let bodies hit floor
satin finish hardwood flooring
mohawk vinyl flooring
ceramic flooring installation
supercoat floor paint
what is the best garage floor coating
black vinyl sheet flooring