Low fat casserole recipe - Calorie content in food.
Low Fat Casserole Recipe
- Cook (food) slowly in such a dish
- food cooked and served in a casserole
- large deep dish in which food can be cooked and served
- A dish of glass or earthenware, with a lid, in which food is baked and sometimes served; Food, such as a stew, cooked in such a dish
- 3 g or less per reference amount (and per 50 g if reference amount is small).
- Diet food (or dietetic food) refers to any food or drink whose recipe has been altered in some way to make it part of a body modification diet.
- This food labeling term denotes the product has less than 3g of fat in a given size of serving.
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- A medical
- The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- directions for making something
Creamy Four-Cheese Macaroni
Creamy Four-Cheese Macaroni
POINTS® Value: 6
Servings: 8, 1 cup each
Preparation Time: 25 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Course: Side Dishes/Main Meals
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
2 2/3 cups 1% low-fat milk
3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
3 ounces light processed cheese (such as Velveeta Light)
6 cups cooked elbow macaroni (about 3 cups uncooked)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup crushed onion melba toasts (about 12 pieces)
1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine, softened
Preheat oven to 375°.
Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Place flour in a large saucepan. Gradually add milk, stirring with a whisk until blended. Cook over medium heat until thick (about 8 minutes), stirring constantly. Add cheeses; cook 3 minutes or until cheese melts, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in macaroni and salt.
Spoon mixture into a 2-quart casserole coated with cooking spray. Combine crushed toasts and butter in a small bowl; stir until well-blended. Sprinkle over macaroni mixture. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
From Cooking Light’s “Complete Cookbook.”
Note: This recipe was a big hit at my house. Very cheesy and DBF loved the crunchy topper.
Vegetable and Cornbread Casserole
I forgot to set my camera to the appropriate setting for the type of light that is in my kitchen so it might look a bit yellow. On my computer the yellow is not bad -- but if its offensive, that is why (let me know please)! lol :D
This is a dinner I made for myself. It's a rice and vegetable casserole with cornbread topping. Here is the recipe: (*it's super easy)
Yummy Veggie 'n Rice Casserole:
1. Make white rice (or brown)
2. Put rice into a bowl.
3. Add 1 + bags of frozen mixed vegetables to cooked rice.
4. Stir in 1 can cream of celery (low fat) and a pinch of salt/pepper and dried parsley to taste.
5. Pour mixture into a casserole dish and cover with cornbread. (just make a regular cornbread recipe)
6. Bake cornbread/casserole as directed by cornbread recipe, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center.
7. FINI!! Now you get to enjoy your yummy and healthy dinner!
*This dinner, when eaten with kidney or black beans, contains a compete amino acid compliment (yay for vegetarians!!).*
I did not invent this recipe, but I did not follow a recipe either. I think I learned this from my mom. If you would like a good cornbread recipe let me know. :)
good calories bad calories summary
calories in a chicken ceasar wrap
how many calories is too much
low calorie protein supplement
fast rapid weight loss
water intake and weight loss
mcdonalds calorie chart
calories in mcdonalds double cheese burger
men losing weight
lose weight meals