Refrigerant leak repair. Cans in fridge. Modern refrigeration air conditioning.
Refrigerant Leak Repair
- causing cooling or freezing; "a refrigerant substance such as ice or solid carbon dioxide"
- any substance used to provide cooling (as in a refrigerator)
- Causing cooling or refrigeration
- (refrigeration) the process of cooling or freezing (e.g., food) for preservative purposes
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- A hole in a container or covering through which contents, esp. liquid or gas, may accidentally pass
- A similar escape of electric charge or current
- an accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape; "one of the tires developed a leak"
- tell anonymously; "The news were leaked to the paper"
- The action of leaking in such a way
- be leaked; "The news leaked out despite his secrecy"
Bacharach H10PM A/C Refrigerant Leak Detector
The H10G is the most versatile, high performance service leak detector available in the industry today. It will detect refrigerants with a sensitivity to effectively pinpoint both small and large leaks quickly and efficiently. Detects all CFC, HFC, and HCFC Refrigerants and operates manual or automatic, features auto zero balance control which eliminates errors. Pass / Fail test mode Unique sensor calibration system. CE Mark Pinpoints both small and large leaks. Product Features Detects all CFC, HFC, and HCFC Refrigerants Manual or automatic, auto zero balance control Unique sensor calibration system Pinpoints both small and large leaks Specifications: Sensing Element: Positive Ion Emission Heated Diode Sensitivity: Moving probe test per SAE Std. J1627 Alarm Sensitivity: R-134a Small - 0.1 oz / year Medium - 0.5 oz / year Large - 2.0 oz / year R-12 Small - 0.05 oz / year Medium - 0.1 oz / year Large - 1.0 oz / year Warm-up Time: Approx. 2 minutes Accuracy: Exceeds SAE J1627 Probe Length: 4.5 Feet Ambient opera
First ever light leak .
I haven't uploaded a pic in months cos I've been lurking through some awesome photographers on Flickr learning new stuff etc. expect some better work from me im upping my game yo . lol
Shot this pic of a car in front of us when i was in the car with my mum!
decided to bring it into photoshop to experiment with it !
this is probably my first proper pic edited in ps !
plenty more to come
Feedback please !
Camera info :
leaking red clutch
This is a picture I took for ascentee for one of their launch. They're a blogshop that sells girl's clothes, bags, belts and etc. You can check out their website. ascentee.livejournal.com.
Love the light leak right through the middle.
kitchenaid builtin refrigerator
ge profile refrigerator door
french 4 door refrigerator
super efficient refrigerator
freezer beer mug
what temperature is a refrigerator
american style fridge freezer
samsung fridge water
24 inch under counter refrigerator
magnets for fridge