DRESS UP REFRIGERATOR MAGNETS - DRESS UP
Dress up refrigerator magnets - Replacement refrigerator water filter - Filter refrigerator water
Dress Up Refrigerator Magnets
- (Refrigerator magnet) A refrigerator magnet is an ornament, often whimsical, attached to a small magnet which is used to post items such as shopping lists or report cards on a refrigerator, or which simply serves as decoration.
- make something appear superficially attractive; "The researcher tried to dress up the uninteresting data"; "Don't try to dress up the unpleasant truth"
- caparison: put a caparison on; "caparison the horses for the festive occasion"
- overdress: put on special clothes to appear particularly appealing and attractive; "She never dresses up, even when she goes to the opera"; "The young girls were all fancied up for the party"
My little Blythe family
I got tagged by Atomic, so here's my 16:
1. I have wings (really!).
2. To the right of my monitor sits Larry the Cucumber.
3. When I was a kid, I wanted to grow up to be an deep ocean treasure diver.
4. Turns out I'm claustrophobic so that didn't happen.
5. I'm formidable at Scrabble.
6. My sister Melissa is my favorite person in the world.
7. I coveted the Reading Deluxe Kitchen in Atomic's etsy photos. Still do!
8. I used to be waaaaaaay into World of Warcraft.
9. My longest term hobby is reading. I read at least 1 book a day.
10. I've got grey eyes, just like my Mom and my niece.
11. I have three cats and I don't care who calls me a crazy cat lady :P
12. My refrigerator is covered in Invader Zim magnets.
13. I make up silly songs about random stuff like my cats, cooking dinner, my boyfriend.
14. I wish I had more tattoos.
15. I secretly watch The Real World when my boyfriend isn't around.
16. My favorite author is Charles de Lint.
Leslie, the Queen of Austin
Leslie is an Austin institution, a prominent drag queen who finds his
way onto every mayoral ballot, as well as other quirky social
situations. Most Austiners (at least among the small sample I took)
have had a personal encounter with Leslie, or at least knows someone
Pictured here is further evidence of Leslie's local legend status: a
dress-up refrigerator magnet set. Procured at Waterloo, an excellent
indie music/movie/stuff seller.
portable refrigerator car
ge refrigerator manuals
freezer pop molds
heiniken walk in fridge
42 inch built in refrigerator
glass door refrigeration
mini monster fridge
freezer door pops open
counter depth all refrigerator