Refrigerant Tank Rack : Hankison Refrigerated Air
Refrigerant Tank Rack
- any substance used to provide cooling (as in a refrigerator)
- (refrigeration) the process of cooling or freezing (e.g., food) for preservative purposes
- causing cooling or freezing; "a refrigerant substance such as ice or solid carbon dioxide"
- Causing cooling or refrigeration
- A receptacle with transparent sides in which to keep fish; an aquarium
- store in a tank by causing (something) to flow into it
- A large receptacle or storage chamber, esp. for liquid or gas
- a large (usually metallic) vessel for holding gases or liquids
- The container holding the fuel supply in a motor vehicle
- an enclosed armored military vehicle; has a cannon and moves on caterpillar treads
- A horse's gait in which both hoofs on either side in turn are lifted almost simultaneously, and all four hoofs are off the ground together at certain moments
- single-foot: go at a rack; "the horses single-footed"
- framework for holding objects
- rib section of a forequarter of veal or pork or especially lamb or mutton
Satellite Image: Shasta Battle Tank
Satellite photos of California's prototype Shasta class Battle Tank are leaked to various world powers. The high resolution spy satellite photo shows a Shasta with a California Commando during night operations testing in the Sierras. With the release of the Shasta tank later imminent, this information only gives a short forewarning of this unit's capabilities.
This brightened and enhanced image shows more detail of this deadly tank.
This is pretty much a test to see if A) I could build a medium sized tank and B) I could have to front bit slanted with a mini cockpit sticking out. ;)
So yeah, a little test that will hopefully fit into the cargo bay of my apocaspace lorry. ;)
chaney 00985 wireless refrigerator and freezer thermometer
gas fridge freezer
amana stainless refrigerator
change refrigerator door
frigidaire refrigerator door shelf
preserve meat without refrigeration
defrost the fridge
propane gas refrigerator