CHL CANADIAN HOCKEY LEAGUE. CANUCKS HOCKEY CLUB.
Chl Canadian Hockey League
- Ice hockey (hockey in countries where it is the most popular form of hockey) is a team sport played on ice, in which skaters use sticks to direct a puck into the opposing team's goal. It is a fast-paced physical sport.
- A group of sports clubs that play each other over a period for a championship
- an association of states or organizations or individuals for common action
- An agreement to combine in this way
- unite to form a league
- A collection of people, countries, or groups that combine for a particular purpose, typically mutual protection or cooperation
- an association of sports teams that organizes matches for its members
- The three-character ISO 3166 country code for CHILE.
- The Central Hockey League was a minor professional ice hockey league that operated in the United States from 1963 to 1984.
- Confinement at Hard Labor; see YARDBIRD, STOCKADE, BRIG, THE CASTLE, CROSSBAR HOTEL, HOT HOUSE, LBJ, DEADLOCK, DEADLINE, DEAD-TIME, PAIN, UCMJ, DISCHARGE.
Spokane Captain Chris Bruton raises the Memorial Cup up high after receiving it from CHL President Dave Branch.
Westman Place Panorama
Site of the 2010 Memorial Cup, the championship tournament of the Canadian Hockey League.
of the montreal canadians hockey team
private hockey lessons
youth hockey associations
hockey magic number
composite hockey sticks made
st lawrence college hockey
pacific hockey association
fantasy hockey stats