AIR HEATERS INDIA - AIR HEATERS
Air heaters india - Hot water heater price - 6 gallon water heater.
Air Heaters India
- (air heater) Category : mechanical engineering(see air preheater)
- (Air heater) A space heater is a self contained device for heating an enclosed area. . Space heating is generally employed to warm a small space, and is usually held in contrast with central heating, which warms many connected spaces at once.
- A code word representing the letter I, used in radio communication
- A country in southern Asia that occupies the greater part of the Indian subcontinent; pop. 1,065,000,000; capital, New Delhi; official languages, Hindi and English (14 other languages are recognized as official in certain regions; of these, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu have the most first-language speakers)
- (indian) of or relating to or characteristic of India or the East Indies or their peoples or languages or cultures; "the Indian subcontinent"; "Indian saris"
- (indian) a member of the race of people living in America when Europeans arrived
- a republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia; second most populous country in the world; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1947
Golden Temple Sunrise
The past week or so it has gotten cold all of a sudden here in Espanola. I think winter is coming. As I was looking through some of my pictures I found the above picture of the Golden Temple from my last trip to India in Jan 2005. It reminds me of winter.
Every time I go to Amritsar I always take pictures of Harimandir Sahib. On this trip I wanted to watch the sun rise behind the Golden Temple and take some pictures. So I went up on the roof of one part of the wall that surrounds the Hari Mandir Sahib. It was really cold that morning and I was barefoot with only a small jacket. The cold cement floor didn’t help either. I was starting to really shiver with cold so I paced up and down the wall, waiting for the sun to start to show light in the horizon. Time seemed to slow as I waited. Then, as I walked up and down the roof trying to keep warm I discovered my source of “survival”. I found a spot which was kind of a vent where warm steam/air flowed out. It turns out that this was a sweet smelling exhaust vent for the Parshad kitchen below! Not only did it warm my feet…but the sweet aroma of parshad made me feel good. So there I sat, huddled over the vent, watching the sun start to light the morning sky over Harimandir Sahib, with sweet aromas of parshad in the air keeping a smile on my face.
So the next time you are up on the roof of the wall above the parshad kitchen, waiting for the sun to rise, go look for the “parshad heater!” Hahaha…..
The above picture is from that morning out in the cold, warming my ice cube toes with steam/air from the Guru’s Kitchen.
indoor infrared heater
perfect temp pool heater
solar garage heaters
black hose pool heater
aquarium heater cable
hot water heater systems
solar heater bangalore
boat water heater
covers for outdoor heater
11.11.2011. u 01:05 •