BOB HARO BIKES. CANNONDALE QUICK BIKES. TREK BIKES 6000
Bob Haro Bikes
- Haro bikes kick ass! Song: Alive Artist: Mondotek available on iTunes!
- Haro Bikes Corporation, as it is now known, is an American BMX bicycle manufacturer.
- A style in which the hair is cut short and evenly all around so that it hangs above the shoulders
- British shilling: a former monetary unit in Great Britain
- A weight on a pendulum, plumb line, or kite-tail
- a hair style for women and children; a short haircut all around
- A bobsled
- move up and down repeatedly; "her rucksack bobbed gently on her back"
*Original* Haro Freestyler from '82
Generation 1 Haro Freestyler, pre Haro Master. Made by Torker for Bob Haro (before he got his own production facility in place).
Comment from an old school BMX expert:
"Dude, you need to jump up and down and scream right now. you have one of the rarest if not the rarest old school freestyle bikes in existence ... it's my holy grail bike meaning i hope to own one some day but for now im broke. im still kinda in shock about it [as in me having one] ... That is the very first ever freestyle specific frame and fork made so you are definately sittin on a gold mine."
And no, I'm not selling it!
Team Haro OGs
Ron Wilkerson, Bob Haro, Kevin Martin, Brian Blyther, Dave Nourie, Mike Dominguez Team Haro 25 year Reunion Show - Ashland, OR - Aug.14.2010
multi speed cruiser bikes
cheap 50cc pit bikes
cannondale bike review
kids bike brakes
bike engine kits
fly bikes stem
schwinn bike prices
bike helmet laws