MOTO CROSS DIRT BIKES : MOTO CROSS
Moto Cross Dirt Bikes : Bike Helmet Cover
Moto Cross Dirt Bikes
- Motocross is a form of motorcycle sport or all-terrain vehicle racing held on enclosed off road circuits. Motocross is derived from the French, and traces its origins to British scrambling competitions.
- (dirt bike) trail bike: a lightweight motorcycle equipped with red tires and suspension; an off-road motorcycle designed for riding cross country or over unpaved ground
- There are many systems for classifying types of motorcycles, describing how the motorcycles are put to use, or the designer's intent, or some combination of the two. Six main categories are widely recognized: cruiser, sport, touring, standard, dual-purpose, and dirt bike.
- A motorcycle designed for use on rough terrain, such as unsurfaced roads or tracks, and used esp. in scrambling
- (Dirt Bike) off road bike; not street legal.
taking a turn...
What an incredible weekend. We were fortunate enough to go to Budds Creek, MD for the 2009 Pro National Motorcross Championship. That place is "Amazing". When I got inside the venue, I just stood and looked around and couldn't believe how beautiful it was. Large, very tall pines lined the paths making it look like a national park, even the dirt was gorgeous. We had just had a deluge of rain over night and you would never have known it. Another thing that struck me right away was how this place was designed to be 100% fan friendly. I just can't over state that fact. I could get to any part of the track I wanted even in the middle of the most heated race. They had designed the mountains, jumps, twists and turns with large pipes running right under the track it self so you could walk thru them to any vantage point you liked, incredible. If you ever get a chance to go, don’t miss it. We were so blessed with amazing weather until about 15 minutes before the race went “live” on NBC. Even then it only drizzled adding another dimension to the incredible day. I hope you enjoy the new set and please bear with me as I upload shots to it. I’m going thru them now and can you believe I took a lot;) Ben.
Moto-Cross first shoot
This young KTM rider made it all look easy.The shot was taken in the Var france where weekend Moto cross enthusiasts can get together and practice on a great and demanding circuit free of charge.A friendly atmosphere too which is often associated with this motor sport.
infant bike trailer
x7 pocket bike review
bike helmet brands
raleigh bike stickers
garmin bike computer
italian bike companies
hybrid bike brands
performance bikes mountain view