Tips for biking to work : Best comfort bike reviews.
Tips For Biking To Work
- (bike) motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- (bike) bicycle: ride a bicycle
- Ride a bicycle or motorcycle
- (bike) bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- Give (someone) a sum of money as a way of rewarding them for their services
- (tip) gratuity: a relatively small amount of money given for services rendered (as by a waiter)
- (tip) cause to tilt; "tip the screen upward"
- Predict as likely to win or achieve something
- (tip) the extreme end of something; especially something pointed
- Activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result
- Such activity as a means of earning income; employment
- A place or premises for industrial activity, typically manufacturing
- activity directed toward making or doing something; "she checked several points needing further work"
- exert oneself by doing mental or physical work for a purpose or out of necessity; "I will work hard to improve my grades"; "she worked hard for better living conditions for the poor"
- a product produced or accomplished through the effort or activity or agency of a person or thing; "it is not regarded as one of his more memorable works"; "the symphony was hailed as an ingenious work"; "he was indebted to the pioneering work of John Dewey"; "the work of an active imagination";
Washington, D.C. We were very lucky to find this place just one block from the National Mall and three blocks from the White House. We stayed 3 nights, paying 139 bucks per night for a room with two beds, including taxes and parking. Until the end I wondered, what the catch would be, but there wasn't any. The room was nice, not even too noisy from the street traffic (we were on the 9th floor, I think). Internet was also included, but it worked only in the lobby and wasn't very fast. We found it by stopping at the Maryland Welcome Center on Rt 15 right after the PA-MD border. They have these free brochures with discount accomodation ads. These are a great tip for all budget travelers, I think. This place had an ad in there and turned out to be great value for money. Similarly, we found a good affordable place in downtown Philly a few days later.
Torrot Folding Bike
Not bad for a fiver! Found this bike at the tip was pretty rusty but i've work on it over the weekend and i think she's looking pretty good. I've replaced the brake pads, rubbed a fair bit of the rust away, painted the rack and front mudgard.
All i know about the Torrot Bike is they are Spanish. I would guess this model comes from the 70's or 80's but if anyone knows any more about these bikes i would love to learn more about them.
© Pete Gawlik / PiPiX e.s.p
All rights reserved.
Please contact me if you are interested in using one of my images for any reason.This image is not free, however I am happy that you blog, comment or share this image online in NOT FOR PROFIT blogs as long as you link back to my site, or this photo and the small watermark is not removed.
All commercial users (print or online) should contact me for terms.
65cc motocross bikes for sale
24 speed road bike
cybex recumbent bike
electric assisted bicycle
four wheel bikes
cheap specialized road bikes
painting a road bike