Used Dirt Bike Trailer : Electric Pedal Bike
Used Dirt Bike Trailer
- A bicycle trailer is a motorless wheeled frame with a hitch system for transporting cargo by bicycle. It can greatly increase a bike's cargo capacity, allowing point-to-point haulage of objects up to 4 cubic yards (3 cubic meters) in volume that weigh as much as half-a-ton.
- Loose soil or earth; the ground
- Earth used to make a surface for a road, floor, or other area of ground
- soil: the part of the earth's surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock
- (of roads) not leveled or drained; unsuitable for all year travel
- A substance, such as mud or dust, that soils someone or something
- the state of being covered with unclean things
Brian and Sisco SOLD!
6-25-06... This is Sisco. He is a 9 year old 1/2 foxtrotter 1/2 arabian. He is broke to ride and is very gentle. I have put numerous beginners on him. He has mainly been used for trailriding. We have taken him to Blue and Grey and Clinton Lake trails. Both places always had very beginner riders. We have 4 wheelin trails down the street from our pasture and have to ride a short distance on a neighborhood street. He does that fine and is fine with the 4-wheelers and dirt bikes going by. He is my mother's horse and she is only 5'0. He is 15.1hh. Not that tall but too tall for my mom. He can be kinda squirmy on the ground when it comes to "scarey" things. Nothing too bad though. He neckneins very nicely and backsup quickly. He can do rollbacks and is sensitive to leg cues. He stands for bathing, flyspraying, feet trimmed, (never had shoes on before) saddling, and loads into trailers nicely. 4/1/08 I loaded him in a 2 horse to see if he would and he did with a little coaxing. He may be sold, I am holding him till Sunday 4/6/08. He is for sale for $1200 (neg)
Campsite #2. We rode into Templeton, CA and couldn't find any place to stay. So we rode for a few more miles and found a dirt/gravel road that had two mailboxes at the start of it. This told us there were two houses up there. So we rode up it a bit and then Cheryl knocked on the door and asked the lady that answered if it would be okay if we camped on their land for the night because we couldn't find any place to stay. She was cool with it! Then two guys came out of the house in this picture and told us we could use the shower they had in the trailer behind their house. They were super nice guys and even came and talked to us in the morning before we left.
white road bike wheels
sport bikes for sale cheap
fat tire bike
trek 930 mountain bike
northwest chopper bicycles