BABY DEVELOPMENT MONTH BY. BABY DEVELOPMENT
Baby Development Month By. List Of Essentials For New Baby.
Baby Development Month By
- Child development stages describe theoretical milestones of child development. Many stage models of development have been proposed, used as working concepts and in some cases asserted as nativist theories.
- A period of time between the same dates in successive calendar months
- Each of the twelve named periods into which a year is divided
- calendar month: one of the twelve divisions of the calendar year; "he paid the bill last month"
- A period of 28 days or four weeks
- (monthly) of or occurring or payable every month; "monthly payments"; "the monthly newsletter"
- a time unit of approximately 30 days; "he was given a month to pay the bill"
Baby on Hipstamatic tour 2011 -
Islands Brygge, Copenhagen, bench. This bench is only 100 meters from our apartement. This is where we love to sit and watch the water, birds and life on the harbourfront. This is almost one picture per day while I was on parental leave for 12 weeks with my youngest daughter Sigrid. She sleeps in almost every picture. My aim was to document my whereabouts in this period. As you can see the pram was around town. When she woke up we would sit in a cafe and enjoy a banana and play with some toy. Eventually she learned to crawl and this whole baby development thing was very enjoyable. I got to experience a milestone in Sigrids life first-hand. Yay! Pictures are snapped with iPhone 4 app Hipstamatic, set on random. I think these filters adds an interesting glow and flare to the routine of walking. At least this made me happy. Colors in an icecold winter is always welcome.
his bilingual development update
After he was 1 years 2 months, we set our minds to raise him as a bilingual child (Thai and English). Before that we taught English to him occasionally through books, songs and baby sign.
These are English words that he has learned and be able to communicate with us so far.
will come back to fill the list later.
apple, baby, bear, bird, book, butterfly, cake, car, cat, clock, dog, elephant, flower, fish, giraffe, guitar, hat, milk, monkey, shoes
Simple sentences : (arranged by most often used)
Sit / Sit down
Look at me
Where is the (dog/cat/...)?
What is the sign for (dog/cat/...)?
Bring the book to me
Clap your hand
Kick the ball
Raise your hand
0 2 4 5 8
baby einstein toys for babies
baby shower party stuff
restoration hardware baby registry
baby girl sweater set
baby kids clothing
precious moments baby doll
baby makes her blue jeans
baby boy name finder
hand quilted baby quilts
baby apparel stores