BIG BLUE BIKE LIFT - BIKE LIFT
Big blue bike lift - Custom bicycles frames - Mongoose xr250 mountain bike.
Big Blue Bike Lift
The Big Blue (Director's Cut)
Experience the peril and intensity of free-diving the world s most dangerous sport in The Big Blue. Jacques (Jean-Marc Barr Breaking The Waves) and his friendly rival Enzo (Jean Reno The Professional) are considered masters of free-diving and have made a career out of this one-of-a-kind competition. Jacques life-long obsession with diving comes from his unusual bond with the sea while Enzo thrives on the challenges of its inherent danger. In his travels Jacques meets Johanna (Rosanna Arquette Pulp Fiction) who is attracted to his innocent qualities and follows him across Europe to share his adventures triumphs and ultimately tragic bond with Enzo. With breathtaking underwater photography and matching musical support from Eric Serra (The Fifth Element) The Big Blue immerses you in a life and death adventure you ll never forget.System Requirements:Starring: Rosanna Arquette Jean-Marc Barr and Jean Reno. Directed By: Luc Besson. Running Time: 168 Min. Color. This film is presented in "Widescreen" format. Copyright 2000 Columbia TriStar Home Video.Format: DVD MOVIE Genre: DRAMA Rating: R UPC: 043396039278 Manufacturer No: 3927
A hit in Europe but a flop in the U.S.--where it was trimmed, rescored, and given a new ending--Luc Besson's The Big Blue has endured as a minor cult classic for its gorgeous photography (both on land and underwater) and dreamy ambiance. Jean-Marc Barr is a sweet and sensitive but passive presence as Jacques, a diver with a unique connection to the sea. He has the astounding ability to slow his heartbeat and his circulation on deep dives, "a phenomenon that's only been observed in whales and dolphins… until now," remarks one scientist. Kooky New York insurance adjuster Joanna (Rosanna Arquette at her most delightfully flustered and endearingly sexy best) melts after falling into his innocent baby blues, and she follows him to Italy, where he's continuing a lifelong competition with boyhood rival Enzo (Jean Reno in a performance both comic and touching).
Besson's first English-language production looks more European than Hollywood, and it suffers from a tin ear for the language. At times it feels more like an IMAX undersea documentary than a drama about free divers, but the lush and lovely images create a fairy tale dimension to Jacques's story, a veritable Little Merman. More dolphin than man, he's so torn between earthly love and aquatic paradise that even his dreams call him to the sea (in a sequence more eloquent than any speech).
Besson has expanded the film by 50 minutes for his director's cut, which adds little story but slows the contemplative pace until it practically floats in time, and has restored Eric Serra's synthesizer-heavy score, a slice of 1980s pop that at times borders on disco kitsch. Most importantly, he has restored his original ending, which echoes the fairy tale he tells Joanna earlier in the film and leaves the story floating in the inky blackness of ambiguity. --Sean Axmaker
I've been tagged
'73 HD Sportster looked pretty good with a fancy paint job.
I've been tagged! I've been racking my brains trying to come up with 16 things about myself. So, here goes:
1. I celebrate Earth Day and my birthday on the same day.
2. Even though I was born in the States my first language was Ukrainian and I didn't speak English until I started school.
3. Besides the U.S. I've only ventured into Canada. But, I have either visited or lived in 30 out of 50 U.S. states. I was a gypsy in my '20's and '30's. Regrets are not visiting N Cal, Oregon and WA.
4. My favorite color is teal green, no, make that aqua blue. On third thought its cobalt blue...Ah, never mind, I can't decide.
5. I once had a pelican come sit right next to me on a beach in Florida.
6. My husband taught me how to ride a motorcycle and I had my own bike for a few years (not the one in the pic, haha!)
7. I've never won more then $100 playing the lottery.
8. I've had lots of different jobs in my life. The list includes but is not limited to the following:
restaurant hostess (Big Boy's)
petroleum transfer engineer (I worked at a gas station).
convenience store clerk
flagger for road construction
book packer Border's Remainders
shipping and receiving books then chemicals
I made it all the way to operations manager. After a few years of that nonsense I decided I needed to make stained glass instead.
9. I've only met a couple of famous people in my life. One was Yul Brynner who did not want to sign an autograph and Tony Bennett and I didn't know who has was at the time. My dad on the other hand met Eisenhower and Jack Palance.
10. I used to be one hell of a fork lift driver.
11. I killed a rattlesnake in California and skinned it. This was long before I knew better.
12. The last CD I bought for myself was the very best of Jethro Tull. I'm really enjoying it.
13. The last DVD I bought was the Deer Hunter.
14. My all time favorite movie is Its a Wonderful Life. I love the sappy sentiment and Jimmy Stewart and cry every time I see it.
15. My favorite subject in school was biology and I wish I would have pursued a career in medicine or forensics.
16. I have no human children. My mom always told me not to have kids. She didn't say anything about cats~there are 7 of them inside, one outside and one dog.
If you were able to endure all of this~congrats.
So i was tagged! Thanks ellie, i shall answer now:
1. What Color Is Your Toothbrush: Pink and whiite!
2. Name One Person That Made You Smile Today: It's probably better you don't know !
3. What were you doing at 8 AM?: I was eating a boiled egg
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?: riding my bike down a hill: the bike has no breaks and i was riding with one pedal so i'd lifted my leg over the bike and then realised i was getting to a hill..
5. What is your favorite chocolate?: KINDER SURPRISE!
6. Biggest pet peeve: Liars.
7. What's the last thing you said out loud?: Joe go away, your not seeing my facebook history
8. What is the best ice cream flavor?: Ben and Jerrys COOKIE DOUGH
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?: water, thats the last thing i've had to drink since i was 4 :D
10. What is your shortest time of sleep?: NONE or about an hour, but recently about 2 hours at a friends campout last week, carnage!
11. Have you ever made a promise you'd die to keep?: Yes, too many, I get told alot about people
12. Favorite animal: ellie said red panda...WORRIED but I don't really have one my pets probably
13. The last sporting event you watched on tv?: ATHLETICS mo farah winning the 5000m and the triple jump I have watched alot of the Deagu World championships.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?: Sugar all the way, me and my best friend alice had a good old popcorn-a-thon whilst watching shutter island and having a gossip and playing truth or dare with someone!
15. Who is the last person you sent a message to on flickr?: Onigun
A SIDE note
~ I did take this picture infact it was the only one i took during this water fight after i took this i shoved the camera at my brother and went and joined in!
big blue bike lift
In this, French director Luc Besson's (The Professional, The Fifth Element) first English-language film, a deep-sea diving competition in the Mediterranean is the setting for a story of childhood rivalry and new romance. Jean-Marc Barr plays a diver obsessed with the sea who falls in love with an investigator for an insurance firm (Rosanna Arquette) as he prepares for the challenge of his life. Matters are complicated further when his old friend and the current diving champion (Jean Reno) happens on the scene, and both become locked in a duel of sorts to see who can go deeper into the sea and transcend the gulf between man and the mysteries of the deep. Some of the metaphysical ramblings about the divers' abilities becomes a bit far-fetched, but stunning undersea photography combines with exotic locales and with Besson's attempt at a lyrical romance to create a visual feast with an engaging mood to match. --Robert Lane
mountain bike with disk brakes
womens 26 mountain bike
harley race bike
bike mini tool
suzuki rm80 dirt bike
ape hanger bicycle handlebars
specialized road bicycles
how to replace a bike tire