SMALL MICROWAVE. FRIGIDAIRE GALLERY MICROWAVE. PANASONIC NN SD697S MICROWAVE
- An electromagnetic wave with a wavelength in the range 0.001–0.3 m, shorter than that of a normal radio wave but longer than those of infrared radiation. Microwaves are used in radar, in communications, and for heating in microwave ovens and in various industrial processes
- cook or heat in a microwave oven; "You can microwave the leftovers"
- kitchen appliance that cooks food by passing an electromagnetic wave through it; heat results from the absorption of energy by the water molecules in the food
- a short electromagnetic wave (longer than infrared but shorter than radio waves); used for radar and microwave ovens and for transmitting telephone, facsimile, video and data
- limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
- on a small scale; "think small"
- Small items of clothing, esp. underwear
- the slender part of the back
Microwave Rice Cooker
Flimsy plastic, but adequate for the job. Needs to be handled gently I
suspect. I have tried it once, in the small microwave oven, and it
performed well enough. More practice needed cooking different kinds
of rice and in various quantities. So, more on this later.
The lid unscrews into two pieces for cleaning.
The Beanzawave - The world's smallest microwave
Heinz Snap Pots launches the Beanzawave - the world's smallest portable microwave, designed to help millions of time pressured Brits prepare hot meals on the go. Tallulah Messenger, 020 7234 9150, email@example.com
microwave carmel popcorn
panasonic inverter microwave problems
maytag microwave plate
microwavable disposable containers
microwave cart home
24 inch microwave hood