CALORIES IN GRAPEFRUIT HALF. CALORIES IN
Calories in grapefruit half. Weight loss results pictures
Calories In Grapefruit Half
- A large, round, yellow citrus fruit with an acid, juicy pulp
- The tree bearing this fruit
- The grapefruit (Citrus ? paradisi), is a subtropical citrus tree known for its bitter fruit, an 18th-century hybrid first bred in Barbados. When found it was named the "forbidden fruit"; it has also been misidentified with the pomelo or shaddock (C.
- citrus tree bearing large round edible fruit having a thick yellow rind and juicy somewhat acid pulp
- large yellow fruit with somewhat acid juicy pulp; usual serving consists of a half
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- (calorie) a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- Either of two units of heat energy
- one-half: one of two equal parts of a divisible whole; "half a loaf"; "half an hour"; "a century and one half"
- To the extent of half
- To a certain extent; partly
- partially or to the extent of a half; "he was half hidden by the bushes"
- half(a): consisting of one of two equivalent parts in value or quantity; "a half chicken"; "lasted a half hour"
1 grapefruit, halved
2 tbsp brown sugar
Preheat the broiler.
Place the grapefruit halves in a baking dish and sprinkle with brown sugar.
Broil about 5" away from the heat source, until the sugar deepens in color and has a caramel-like consistency, about 5 minutes.
Transfer to individual dishes and serve.
0 g fat
1 g fiber
54/365 :: february 23, 2011
grapefruit for breakfast? yes please. i really need to get one of those handy grapefruit spoons..
calories in lemon poppy seed muffin
calories burnt walking 4 miles
calorie nutritional information
low fat cream cheese recipes
weight loss measurements chart
how many calories does biking burn
treadmill calories burned
simple weight loss
calories in a plain bagel