LOW FAT LOW CALORIE MUFFIN RECIPES - LOW FAT LOW
Low Fat Low Calorie Muffin Recipes - Eating For Weight Loss - Lose Weight Really Quickly.
Low Fat Low Calorie Muffin Recipes
- Calorie restriction, or caloric restriction (CR), is a dietary regimen that restricts calorie intake, where the baseline for the restriction varies, usually being the previous, unrestricted, intake of the subjects.
- Low-calorie jerky products are those containing 80 grams of calories or less per serving size. The Jerky.com homepage features a section of products that fall into this category.
- less than 40 calories per serving (check that serving size, many times the manufacturer will reduce the serving size to an unreasonable sized serving in order to claim their product is “low-calorie”
- A medical
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- (The Recipe) The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- (recipe) directions for making something
- A small domed cake or quick bread made from batter or dough
- A muffin is an American name for a type of bread that is baked in small portions. Many forms are somewhat like small cakes or cupcakes in shape, although they usually are not as sweet as cupcakes and generally lack frosting. Savory varieties, such as cornbread muffins, also exist.
- a sweet quick bread baked in a cup-shaped pan
- A muffin or English muffin, also known as a hot muffin or a breakfast muffin, is a round, yeast-leavened form of bread almost always dusted with cornmeal. It is of English origin.
- Containing much fat
- (of an animal bred for food) Made plump for slaughter
- (of a person or animal) Having a large amount of excess flesh
- fatten: make fat or plump; "We will plump out that poor starving child"
- a soft greasy substance occurring in organic tissue and consisting of a mixture of lipids (mostly triglycerides); "pizza has too much fat"
- having an (over)abundance of flesh; "he hadn't remembered how fat she was"
I saw a recipe for mini cheese cakes a while ago and came up with a super low calorie version.
8 oz package of fat free cream cheese
Normal sized tub of fat/sugar free whipped topping
1/4 cup Cup for Cup sugar substitute [Splenda for baking is what I use]
10 chocolate graham cracker squares
1 Tblsp smart balance light buttery spread
1 tsp vanilla extract
paper muffin liners
muffin pan [12 spaces]
Let cream cheese and whipped topping soften for about an hour at room temp.
Blend cream cheese, vanilla and splenda on low until smooth
gently stir in whipped topping.
In a separate bowl crush crackers and add melted smart balance. Stir until mixture sticks together.
Spoon even amounts of cracker mixture into lined muffin pan and press flat with spoon or your fingers.
Evenly divide filling mixture into cups and smooth flat with spoon.
Let sit in fridge for at least an hour before serving.
Without a topping each serving [cup] is about 81 calories
Mini Kiwifruit Sorbet Bombes
MINI KIWIFRUIT SORBET BOMBES
3 ZESPRI® GREEN or GOLD™ Kiwifruit
2 cups Fruit sorbet, softened (flavor of your choice)
1. Peel kiwifruit and cut in quarters lengthwise. Cut each kiwifruit quarter into six even slices for a total of 72 pieces.
2. Line six, 1/2-cup muffin cups with plastic wrap, allowing 1-inch overhang on all sides.
3. Place 4 kiwifruit pieces at the bottom of each muffin cup. Line edges of each muffin cups with 8 additional kiwifruit pieces.
4. Press softened sorbet into kiwi-lined muffin cups. Freeze 4 hours or over night.
Nutritional Analysis per Serving (1 bombe): 110 Calories, 0g Protein, 28g Carbohydrate, 1g Fiber, 0g Fat, 0g Sat. Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 0mg Sodium
Excellent source of Vitamin C
Prep time: 20 minutes
Freezing time: 4 hours
Makes: 6 servings
low fat cream cheese recipes
healthiest way to lose weight fast
calories in small french fries
betty crocker low fat recipes
low fat chocolate chip muffin recipe
how to lose 1000 calories
eating healthy for less
drink more water lose weight
how many calories does body combat burn
supplements for losing weight