Freezing Breast Milk After Refrigeration - Refrigerant Log Sheet
Freezing Breast Milk After Refrigeration
- deliberately lowering the body's temperature for therapeutic purposes; "refrigeration by immersing the patient's body in a cold bath"
- (refrigerant) any substance used to provide cooling (as in a refrigerator)
- the process of cooling or freezing (e.g., food) for preservative purposes
- Human breast milk refers to the milk produced by a human mother to feed her baby. It provides the primary source of nutrition for newborns before they are able to eat and digest other foods; older infants and toddlers may continue to be breastfed.
- Breast Milk can transmit HIV to an infant if the mother has HIV.
- (of fog or rain) Consisting of droplets that freeze rapidly on contact with a surface to form ice
- Below 32°F (0°C)
- freeze: the withdrawal of heat to change something from a liquid to a solid
- (used hyperbolically) Very cold
- (freeze) stop moving or become immobilized; "When he saw the police car he froze"
- (freeze) weather cold enough to cause freezing
Precious breast milk. Worked really hard to get this much, thanks for the nurses' help.
5 parts vodka
2 parts Kahlua
3 parts breast milk
under counter fridge freezer
central refrigeration services
energy star rated chest freezer
built in look refrigerator
refrigerator freezer combination
cat refrigerator magnet
frigidaire freezer models