4 WHEELER TIRES : CANADIAN TIRE EMPLOYMENT.
4 Wheeler Tires
- An all-terrain vehicle (ATV), also known as a quad, quad bike, three wheeler, or four wheeler, is defined by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) as a vehicle that travels on low pressure tires, with a seat that is straddled by the operator, along with handlebars for steering control
- Cause to feel in need of rest or sleep; weary
- Lose interest in; become bored with
- (tire) hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- (tire) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- Become in need of rest or sleep; grow weary
- (tire) lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
My daughter and her boyfriend on his 4-wheeler that she wrecked the other day and flattened the tire.
I just love this photo. Them on the 4-wheeler and the sun setting in the background.
TIRE is the Topic for Sunday 10 July 2011
The 4-wheeler's rear point of view.
metric to inch tire conversion
good year tyres
mag rims and tyres
motorcycle tyre uk
losing tire pressure
smart car tyres
automobile tire rating
where can i find used tires