SILVER EAGLE COIN ROLL : COIN ROLL
SILVER EAGLE COIN ROLL : ANTIQUE SILVER BELT BUCKLE.
Silver Eagle Coin Roll
- (Silver Eagles) modern 1-oz silver bullion coins.
- (SILVER EAGLES) designation for the US Army Aviation Precision Demonstration Team, organized in May 1972 for public display of typical helicopter skillcraft, performed nationwide at air shows, patriotic events, and other fairs.
- The American Silver Eagle is the official silver bullion coin of the United States. It was first released by the United States Mint on November 24, 1986. It is struck only in the one-troy ounce size which has a nominal face value of one dollar and is guaranteed to contain one troy ounce of 99.
- A bank roll or roll is a paper or plastic container for a number of coins. In the United States, empty rolls are available free at most banks in every denomination (though it is becoming increasingly difficult for half dollar and dollar to be readily made available).
- characteristic of a coin determining its standard weight depending on its denomination. C.R. is expressed by the total face value of the coins of various denominations struck of a certain quantity of metal, for instance: "19 roubles and 75 25/81 kopecks out of a pound of alloyed silver" or "12
@dailyshoot Illustrate motion in a photograph today. #ds519
I'm a bit short on time tonight otherwise I'd have kept rolling this sucker until I had it all in focus. I found that at 1/3s shutter speed and ISO400 I needed f/4.0 (or wider) to capture the rolling movement of the coin and, as such, had limited DoF. I guess I could have added some continuous lighting and stopped down the aperture a bit? I'll leave that experiment for another day.
108/365. A photo a day for a year.
Coin spin thingy at the mall.
I got this shot right before the coin fell. It was spinning in such a tight circle that it looks almost solid.
sterling silver hammered cuff
silver chair shade
soul silver videos
silver proof sets for sale
sterling silver cufflinks
silver cross pram stroller
scrap silver dealers