Cooking Toys For Girls. Phineas And Ferb Plush Toys. History Old Toys
Cooking Toys For Girls
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- (girl) a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- A female child
- (girl) daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
- A young or relatively young woman
- (girl) female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
chocolate is good; family is better
Day 360-- I am thankful for good times with a good family.
My mom let both of my girls help make brownies. It was a wonderful, beautiful, delicious, warm moment. They did a great job. Annika did try to put the vanilla bottle into the batter, because at home we put all the toy cans into the toy pan when we cook in the toy kitchen, but Emily saved it.
I love watching my mom's face as I scroll through all the shots I took of this event. You can see her tense and relax, gasp and laugh. She clearly had second thoughts about letting a 17-month-old mix the batter, but they were all having fun, and the big mess just never happened.
Grandparents are excellent.
My 365 ends on Wednesday. I'm excited to reach that milestone, scared because I don't have a plan for that important photo, sad because I will really miss my 365 project... Sigh.
Oh! I'm getting a new camera for Christmas! I know this because I was in charge of the Black Friday shopping online. I set everything up and then turned the computer toward my husband so he could decide if he wanted to push that final Checkout button, which he did. Super exciting!
Oh my goodness, this is the best pile of plastic shite I've bought in
ages! I found it in Poundland (for those of you who don't know, it's a
shop where each item costs one pound) which is somewhere I used
to find lots of cool stuff some years ago. I regularly purchased tacky,
poor quality doll's house bits and toy cooking stuff there but in recent
years there hasn't been much of that kind of thing, so this was a nice
It was actually two sets - you have to buy both if you want both sides
of the castle. The furniture is in various, random scales, some of it
can't even stand up and the people are just rubbish. I'm going to
keep the castle itself (hoping it might glow in UV light) and some of
the furnitures but not the people...
kids construction toys
heros wooden toys
cars toys blog
what were the most popular toys in 1998
hot toys ironman
the transformers toys
plush toys dogs
star wars science toys
best toys girls