Cool toys for dogs - Top 2011 toys for christmas
Cool Toys For Dogs
- Become or cause to become less hot
- Behave in a less excitable manner
- Become or cause to become calm or less excited
- make cool or cooler; "Chill the food"
- the quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature; "the cool of early morning"
- neither warm nor very cold; giving relief from heat; "a cool autumn day"; "a cool room"; "cool summer dresses"; "cool drinks"; "a cool breeze"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- A wild animal of the dog family
- (dog) chase: go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mer down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
- (dog) a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds; "the dog barked all night"
- A domesticated carnivorous mammal that typically has a long snout, an acute sense of smell, and a barking, howling, or whining voice. It is widely kept as a pet or for work or field sports
- (dog) frump: a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman; "she got a reputation as a frump"; "she's a real dog"
- The male of an animal of the dog family, or of some other mammals such as the otter
52 Weeks For Dogs: 36/52 "Half Twist o' Simon."
I snapped this photo when we were out playing earlier this week. I'd planned to do another shoot today before we leave tomorrow for a pet Trade Show down in Vegas, but -- had an employee emergency at work for the last two days and thus... ( I'm glad I did a silly let's play and photo session this week, so I don't miss a week here!) Plus, I don't have any side views of Simon! Unfortunately, he's so bent you don't see his map of the Americas on his side, which I always think is cool. Map Corgi! ;)
Matt and I both were like "holy..." when he leapt into the air and did this ninja Cardigan backflip and whipped the toy into his mouth. I downloaded the camera and went look at the air there -- and while I wish that the background was clearer, this is simply cool. It happened so fast I'm shocked I was still snapping and that I caught it!
For someone with short legs, holy crud... he is an athletic dog. I still can't get over the air he got on this. He's actually coming *down* from how high he was!
Jumping for the ring ~ 3/52
Earlier in the week Mom took me out to play with my Xmas gift…My Kong ring. I love it. You know we went to a dog park a while ago and this cool Mommy had one for her dog and they let me play with it…I thought I should have my own. So I wrote to Santa Paws and I got it. As you can tell…I love it.
I have to say that I definitely like this picture better than last week’s stupid hat picture. Let's hope Mom got that out of her system.
top tech toys 2011
fast food disney toys
hot toys robocop 3
new toys for kids 2011
baby boys toys
cuddly toys dogs