Crayola Bath Toys : Good Travel Toys For Toddlers : Best Outdoor Toys For Boys
Crayola Bath Toys
- Crayola is a brand of artistry supplies manufactured by Crayola LLC—founded in 1885 as Binney & Smith—best known for its crayons.
- Area where kindergarten ("kinder-gortn") drawings are displayed. (Rich Hall Sniglet)
- Wash (someone) while immersing him or her in a container of water
- bathe: clean one's body by immersion into water; "The child should bathe every day"
- you soak and wash your body in a bathtub; "he has a good bath every morning"
- a vessel containing liquid in which something is immersed (as to process it or to maintain it at a constant temperature or to lubricate it); "she soaked the etching in an acid bath"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
Mom--I still play with it!
No she doesn't--this toy was acquired when Tizzy's previous roomie, Rufus, was buried next to my bird bath (jeez, can it be almost 5 years?) I figured when I was gone (as in, out of the house, not buried under the bird bath), she'd have something to play with. Because Una (her other roomie at the time) wanted nothing to do with her. Only it sat in the living room like a little kitty-Calder floor mobile...ignored except when I vaccuumed. Now that I have brought it upstairs to photograph, she is showing a little interest, and clearly the trauma of the squirt gun has been forgotten. No matter--to the cat sanctuary it goes. And if NYPD Commish Ray Kelly is accepting returned firearms in crayola colored plastics, great! If not--to the garbage. (The trigger is broken from a lot of enthusiastic target practice).
Crayola Monologues at Museum of Photographic Arts, San Diego
"Crayola Monologues" will be screening at the Museum of Photographic Arts in Balboa Park, San Diego, this Sunday, April 15 at 6:00 p.m.
The event features student work (well, I did make the video as a student) in San Diego.
General Admission: $10
Students, Seniors, Military: $6
For more information: 858-422-5564
Poster designed by Beth Accomando
toys for girls and boys
new learning toys
outside water toys
used toys for sale
toys and games in the 1950s
play toys for girls
vintage toys 1960